Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: smelts ????

Default smelts ????

anyone getting smelts ???????

Default Re: smelts ????

You were getting them weeks ago in the sports fishing section. Now you are having no luck? Why post a thread a week ago that they were in Stokley when that was far from the truth?
    When I make up a lie and can not back out of it, I will just say I am leaving town for a funeral and that should cover up the lie.
    Self-laudation abounds among the unpolished; but nothing can stamp a person more sharply as ill-bred.

If you can't feed them, don't breed them!

I went last night to Harmony, and the smelts were coming in pretty good. The four of us filled 2 - 5 Gallon pails in about an hour and a half. Around 1 am the smelts came in the strongest. It was nice only taking the one trip this year to share with all the families and friends.

They had them for sale last night at RJ's Market...which reminds me, I need to go get some. I haven't had smelts since I was a kid.
    I am not merely a mass of molecules, incoherently careening through time and space. I am a child of God, destined for another world, a world before which this one pales in significance. Our spiritual preparation for the next world is to be the priority of this life.

Smelts are awesome as far as I'm concerned!! Like potato chips or french fries! haha.

I heard of someone getting some in Stokley Friday night, no where else though...they're probably running now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
    You were getting them weeks ago in the sports fishing section. Now you are having no luck? Why post a thread a week ago that they were in Stokley when that was far from the truth?
    hahahah ok..this was funny....see my post in the sports section ..under the heading "fishing"..then of course the sub-heading "smelts"..we got some last night too...

Quote Originally Posted by intuit View Post
    hahahah ok..this was funny....see my post in the sports section ..under the heading "fishing"..then of course the sub-heading "smelts"..we got some last night too...
    I agree on the funny part. The starter of this thread stated over a week ago in the fishing section that smelt were running in Stokley which was nothing but a lie. Now here is the same person asking if they are running. Something fishier going on here then smelts!
    When I make up a lie and can not back out of it, I will just say I am leaving town for a funeral and that should cover up the lie.
    Self-laudation abounds among the unpolished; but nothing can stamp a person more sharply as ill-bred.

If you can't feed them, don't breed them!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information