Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Modern Warfare 2 Map Pack

Default New Modern Warfare 2 Map Pack

Anyone else stoked for the new map pack to be launched? I know I am.

The best-selling Xbox 360 game of all-time gets even bigger with more epic new multiplayer content, first on Xbox LIVE! The Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Pack delivers five incredible new multiplayer maps. Take the action to exciting new locations, then battle across legendary landscapes from Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare.

"Carnival," a large abandoned theme park that offers lots of unique vantage points that work well for all game modes. The once vibrant rides now sit idle and neglected as perfect cover points in one of the most original multiplayer locations for Modern Warfare 2.

"Fuel," a massive oil refinery with extremely long sightlines great for medium- to long-range firefights. The spacious surroundings offer a great sniper advantage; offices, warehouses, and buildings house objectives and provide opportunity for close-range firefights.

"Trailer Park," a medium-sized mobile estate with a maze of tight flank routes and lots of cover. Junk covered yards, deserted trailers, and debris-riddled surroundings offer intense firefights with a wide variety of vantage points and routes available.

"Strike," a large urban desert town, excellent for medium-to-large team games. The large monument, connecting streets, and surrounding buildings offer great firefights in Team Deathmatch, and great vantage points for objective team games.

"Vacant," a deserted Russian office complex offering a great mixture of interior and exterior combat. Long hallways with minimal cover points offer a fast escape route for potential runners, but high accuracy and fast aiming is required when advancing through this large complex.

Platforms: Coming First to Xbox LIVE
    PlayStation 3 and PC: TBA
    Release Date: 06.03.2010 on XBox LIVE
    Video from XBOX Live : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhKP-LAhqM8

Default Re: New Modern Warfare 2 Map Pack

booo urns... had to come out when i cant play it for another 7 weeks. stupid hand surgery

It's great to have Vacant in the game again. I've missed playing it.

Of the new ones, Fuel is my favorite so far. I've spent about an hour on each and, Fuel offers a little bit of everything.
    Asus P5Q Pro
    4GB Mushkin XP
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
    WD 640GB SATA2 (x2)
    Radeon HD 4850
    Vista Premium

I bought this update when it first came out too. There was also a contest running at the same time that if you downloaded the pack and then downloaded the picture you get entered into the contest. Low and behold in august they called me up and I had won it.

gift certific?
    That's what she said !

20,000 Microsoft points. Sad part is xbox will only allow you to add 10,000 at a time too... they don't tell you this and even their employees didn't know this so the first batch of codes got destroyed...lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information