Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Missing Grey female Tabby

Post Missing Grey female Tabby

Help Needed Please!!!MISSING from Biggings Avenue area.
    My son's female Gray tabbie with abit of white under her chin. got out of the house somehow , she is strickly an indoor cat ,she is declawed.Short haired, medium sized. if anyone sees her please message me. My son is devastated.
    thank-you
    "Life may not be the party we hoped for.. but while we are here we might as well dance !!!

Default Re: Missing Grey female Tabby

I think this is a long shot due to the distance but you never know I found a female taby in my carport today only she does seem to have her claws and she seems more on the tiny side to me, but I didnt want to assume it wasnt her as it seemed odd to me that this kitten showed up in my carport today the same day your goes missing please message me Thank you
    PPL ARE LIKE SLINKIES NOT GOOD FOR MUCH BUT CAN BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS

Be sure to check the Humane Society for your missing pets. Make a report at the front desk while you are there. People drop off strays all the time. Yours might be one of them.

We have been checking the Humane Society daily. They also have a picture of her there.
    "Life may not be the party we hoped for.. but while we are here we might as well dance !!!

I saw this picture of your cat on Used Soo. Hope you find her. Don't give up. Cats have been found weeks and months after they are lost.

I see in the Pet Section you have found your pet. That must be a very big relief.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information