Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whos Better? Koodo or Fido?

Question Whos Better? Koodo or Fido?

I want to know who has either of these phones on a plan.

Which one is better....
    PROS & CONS

Im kind of leaning more towards Koodo....but want other peoples opinions

Both my daughter and fiance have Virgin Mobile and they seem ok but whenever they log in to the site to check their bills or change things etc. It logs them back out and they can't do anything but sign in.

I want to be able to log in,check my bill,change things if I need to etc....so I think Virgin Mobile is out for me...lol...

Default Re: Whos Better? Koodo or Fido?

I had Koodo and liked it. The site worked great plus it also worked past 6th line. Customer service was good to deal with too.

I used KOODOO in Mississauga when I moved there for a year - loved it - if you need a phone let me know - It is free and clear W385 Motorola and it works like a charm and is in excellent shape. I have both chargers and original box with manual.

I had a Fido phone for about a year and I loved it. The plan was pretty good and service was excellent, considering I lived in the middle of nowhere. The only reason I don't still have it is because Fido isn't offered where I live now.

Their online billing was simple and easy to navigate. And they offer rewards...so I cashed in my rewards for early evenings (5pm) for two months for free. Also used the rewards for free caller ID...but you can get phone accessories, phones, etc.

I really did like Fido. My absolute ONLY complaint was when I had to call customer service and got a complete arse, but I hung up, called back and everything was great.
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

So far everyone Ive talked to or heard from says Koodos the best....

And I want a Qwerty phone

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information