Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: melatonin

Default melatonin

i may have brought this up before, but im gonna ask again.

i have a really really hard time falling/ falling and staying asleep. i have taken melatonin off and on for a couple of years. just this year i have developed intense foot burning/itching when i take it. i have scoured the net trying to find any info about it. all i can find is that itching can be a side effect and that most side effects go away.

what i am wondering is why this side effect started after a couple of years and what it means.

Default Re: melatonin

it could just be how the melotonin affects you; your system may be trying to reject it, usually this happens when you first take something, but not always.
    Whimsical and Determined!

it could be something else in it. did you try switching to a different brand?
    "Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a v****a... Those things take a pounding." -- Betty White..

You could also be taking perscriptions now that you were not before, that are conflicting. Talk to your pharmacist. Just because it is a natural product it does not mean it is safe.
    Cat Slave 101, The opinions I express, are my own and are not in any way affiliated with any Volunteer Position, or Employed Position I hold. Please, spay an neuter your pets, and help with population control.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information