Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cheapest Tire place?

Default Re: Cheapest Tire place?

Quote Originally Posted by Soundbear View Post
    If they're driving a Chevy, buy CTC!!!
    Easy on the chevy, I have one!

Quote Originally Posted by Soundbear View Post
    And I suspect I'm a licenced mechanic (two actually) who is also licenced to drive anything on the road, and who, over 40 plus years, has bought a tire or two.

I prefer tires NOT supplied by the lowest bidder.
    You suspect you are a licensed mechanic (two actually) or you actually are licensed mechanic (two actually)?

CTC is a lot higher than most places in town on tires. I hear GM has an ad on the radio saying they have the cheapest winter tires. Hmmmmm. With you're theory EVRYONE STAY AWAY!
    Last edited by _daynzy; 10-27-2010 at 08:22 AM.

Just got a set of w/t for my truck at 164 a tire decent meaty tire. . And brand new rims.
    Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam, which means "Either I will find a way or I will make one."

Quote Originally Posted by ADD View Post
    You suspect you are a licensed mechanic (two actually) or you actually are licensed mechanic (two actually)?

CTC is a lot higher than most places in town on tires. I hear GM has an ad on the radio saying they have the cheapest winter tires. Hmmmmm. With you're theory EVRYONE STAY AWAY!
    Every ad you hear anywhere says we have the lowest priced tires. Ive worked in a tire shop for 6 and a half years. Im a licensed wheel, tire and rim mechanic. Soundbear has alot more merit to his opinions than you all give him credit for. In this case he knows what he's talking about. Stop being so judgmental and listen to the guy for a few.
    It's a Ford thing, you wouldn't understand.

sure thing boss

Quote Originally Posted by DM46 View Post
    Every ad you hear anywhere says we have the lowest priced tires. Ive worked in a tire shop for 6 and a half years. Im a licensed wheel, tire and rim mechanic. Soundbear has alot more merit to his opinions than you all give him credit for. In this case he knows what he's talking about. Stop being so judgmental and listen to the guy for a few.
    DM46, if people listened to professional opinion more, we'd have less work!!! Thanks!!
    Religion doesn't save you, change you. heal you or set you free. Jesus does.

"if you could lose your salvation, you would!" John Macarthur

I promise to always post sober.

Well I just got my tires from CT because (supposedly, I was not there) Wal-mart did not have them and he didn't want to keep looking around. So we got 2 tires for 220.
    My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

Across the river ,cheaper prices and installation, our dollar is on par also. No duty ,what can be easier to smuggle than tires already installed on the car. LOL . Its like smuggling a oil change.

Total Tire has always has good pricing and great customer service. Been dealing with them for years!

IMHO

I always deal with TOTAL TIRE...they KNOW how to run a great business...and honest included.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information