Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crysis Trailer - Official Release Date Announced!

Default Re: Crysis Trailer - Official Release Date Announc

Max is sad cause his PC shop, if it so can be called that, failed and he has no high end PC to play Crysis. So obviously he will say it sucks.

As for old news, Why don't you go eat some cheese that's still mold because your judging something that isn't finished.

Umm for your info who ever stated that it sucked, do you recall that i was the one who first announced crysis way back when and i tested it out with the demo, which was a unplayable demo downloaded it right from ATI's website. Oh and i don't have a POS computer my friend. I just don't give 2 ****es about posting about what i do have anymore.

As for my so called PC shop you wish to some what talk about it did not fail in the sense of failure, but due to circumatances only a few limited amount of privately known friends the business was closed for certain reasons that is known to me and these people and is no ones business but theirs and mine.

You make it sound that i am an angry person cause i shut my business down or did i... lol i guess you will never know. oh maybe MOCC website is no longer due to my chosing, but don't think for once that i can't buy or sell when ever the heck i want to.

Yeah some people i tell ya just like to think all kinds of things and have not one damn thing to even show for their opinions.

Hey man I have no idea about your life, but I'm just posting stupid nonsense to try an get a rise out of you.

Why??

CAUSE THAT'S ALL YOU EVER POST...

Nonsense about how your so great and everyone else and their opinions sucks.

LMAO hey i just started posting back again for a little bit... wait till i am back for a week or so, but i am busy a lot.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information