Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: New Movement to OUT Soo Greyhound Management

Default New Movement to OUT Soo Greyhound Management

Saw this on soonews thought I would post the link for any hockey fans out there. Please note the petition link at the bottom if you are interested in joining this cause.

http://soonews.ca/viewarticle.php?id=28999
    MagicFingers

Default Re: New Movement to OUT Soo Greyhound Management

Ive heard some rumblings about draft strategies, player usage.. etc.. etc... for awhile... kinda thought it would only be a matter of time before something happened... I still love the Greayhonds, going to get seasons tickets next year if some come available...

There are tickets available now....there is no more waiting list for season tickets. They added more seats in the corners and well because to the terrible management I fear that many many people will be giving up their season seats at the end of the season.
    MagicFingers

Quote Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
    There are tickets available now....there is no more waiting list for season tickets. They added more seats in the corners and well because to the terrible management I fear that many many people will be giving up their season seats at the end of the season.
    Great news... Im definately getting tickes for next year.. I still love to watch them play anyways... Ill buy on speculation that something will be done by next year and wont be disapointed if nothing changes... Thanks for the info I was told by a friend that there still was a waiting list... I never actually called to check... just took my freinds word on it... Good to know there wont be an issue though...

They made the playoff's last year. They suck this year. Wow. A lot of people put way too much effort into hating things.

A lot of people spend a lot of money on ST's and some people are not doing their job. Anyone else doing a job half as well as Lambert or Torrie would have been fired awhile ago.
    MagicFingers

Quote Originally Posted by 1337 View Post
    They made the playoff's last year. They suck this year. Wow. A lot of people put way too much effort into hating things.
    1337 im a Greyhound fan... I havnt followed them close enought to make judgement on what the problem is... but I still love watching them play... Obviously the rumbles I heard were coming from somewhere... Thers a petition... Which I wont sigh... Mind you the controversy may spru a revitalization in the management, that will in turn get the boys motivated, cause they got the talent... Im hopin for the best... maybe this will wake them up...

Not sure if that works, Detroit lions fans openly hated on Matt Millen for years!
    Cukoo for Cocoa Puffs

Lambert says the same thing every game.I'm proud of our efforts,the guys tried their best,we had some injured players.......blah,blah,blah.... same bull every loss.Heads should roll I say!!!!!

Hate to see someone lose there job, but i really dont understand the hounds going from neutral to reverse?
    Cukoo for Cocoa Puffs

I decided to check out the petition, you have to donate money to follow through, uh , no. Since when do you donate money for a petition?
    Cukoo for Cocoa Puffs

You don't donate money to follow through on anything....where do you get that? No on e is asking for anything. You either agree and sign or don't and don't sign. Where on the petition does it say anything about any payment? I would suggest you stick to talking about thing you know.
    MagicFingers

IMHO

BIG seems to be a trouble maker then it would seem. Liar liar pants on fire.....

The individual who started this does realize that the Greyhounds organization is a privately owned agency / business, right?

Last time I checked, the general public doesn't have a say in the way a privately owned agency / business manages its business or chooses to hire.

It may be a private organization but it is the public that finances the team....where do you think the ticket sales, concession sales, team memorabilia sales goes to? Without keeping the CUSTOMER happy there will be no income no company no team. It might be a private organization but when you rely on the fans to keep it running you might want to keep the fans happy. When the fans recognize that the GM and or coach is not doing their job the way it should and threatens to pull out all support, the owners might want to take a look at why and make a few changes.
    MagicFingers

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/h...agement/donate
    Actually, on this page, select next, it goes to pay pal...
    Cukoo for Cocoa Puffs

well that is not part of the petition...not sure where you got that from but so far 60+ people have signed and there is no paypal or any other sort of donation.
    Last edited by MagicFingers; 12-16-2010 at 03:43 PM.
    MagicFingers

Quote Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
    You don't donate money to follow through on anything....where do you get that? No on e is asking for anything. You either agree and sign or don't and don't sign. Where on the petition does it say anything about any payment? I would suggest you stick to talking about thing you know.
    Actually he knows what he is talking about. When I went to sign the petition, I got an offer to donate via paypal. The donation goes towards the company serving the petition and not the cause itself. Perhaps you should investigate matters before insulting other people's intelligence.
    <insert witty comment here>

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian13 View Post
    Actually he knows what he is talking about. When I went to sign the petition, I got an offer to donate via paypal. The donation goes towards the company serving the petition and not the cause itself. Perhaps you should investigate matters before insulting other people's intelligence.
    It was big L who said that he thought it was strange to have to donate when sighing a petition... Im sure if he took the time to read what you did this discussion would not be going on right now... Took me two seconds after clidking the link he provided to figure out the donation was to the host site for petitions not the cause... As far as insulting B L`s inteligence... well im gonna leave that one alone...

Quote Originally Posted by chris5 View Post
    It was big L who said that he thought it was strange to have to donate when sighing a petition... Im sure if he took the time to read what you did this discussion would not be going on right now... Took me two seconds after clidking the link he provided to figure out the donation was to the host site for petitions not the cause... As far as insulting B L`s inteligence... well im gonna leave that one alone...
    When I first signed the petition and the screen came up to donate, I immediately thought the donation was for the cause. After further reading, I discovered it was for the host site and not the cause which I stated in my first post. Some people may not read and simply not sign. I was simply validating his post.
    <insert witty comment here>

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information