Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pepperoni?

Default Pepperoni?

What brand do you use for pizza? Tonight I made a pizza, the first one in years and I did not like the peppperoni. When I buy pizza I like Aurora's the best, is there a brand that tastes like theirs?

Default Re: Pepperoni?

Quote Originally Posted by yoda View Post
    What brand do you use for pizza? Tonight I made a pizza, the first one in years and I did not like the peppperoni. When I buy pizza I like Aurora's the best, is there a brand that tastes like theirs?
    Parma Pepperoni is the one all the local pizza places use. Only Pino's carries it in 5Lb bags though for personal use unless you get it from Saputo.
    When I make up a lie and can not back out of it, I will just say I am leaving town for a funeral and that should cover up the lie.
    Self-laudation abounds among the unpolished; but nothing can stamp a person more sharply as ill-bred.

If you can't feed them, don't breed them!

Thanks for the info. EM. 5lbs seems like a lot of pepperoni, maybe have to divvy up

I buy it, then divide it and vacuum pack it. It stays good in the freezer vacuum packed for at least a year.
    When I make up a lie and can not back out of it, I will just say I am leaving town for a funeral and that should cover up the lie.
    Self-laudation abounds among the unpolished; but nothing can stamp a person more sharply as ill-bred.

If you can't feed them, don't breed them!

I didn't realize that you could freeze it that long, thanks

I tried the turkey pepperoni and it was really good - nice spice to it and not so greasy - got it at Metro

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information