Selling a 1999 Paul Reed Smith McCarty Hollow-body II in excellent condition with the following features:
* Dual 10 Top & Back (High Grade Flame Maple on both the front and back)
* Wide-Fat neck profile
* Bird Inlays
* McCarty Burst on front and back (Tobacco)
* Ebony Tuners
* Stop-tail Bridge
* Vintage 24.5 inch scale
* Archtop pickups
* Nickel Hardware
* Warm and Fat sounding - Great for everything from Jazz to Blues to Rock. Even handles a lot of gain very well for being hollow.
* Comes with Custom PRS HB case
This is not the Korean SE model (Student Edition), this is the American model. There are no nicks that I know of and as I stated it is in excellent condition.
Pictures to come soon.
This is an absolutely beautiful guitar with very low action that plays like butter (Like all my PRS guitars). It weighs about 7 pounds so your back would love you for having this strapped on for a few hours straight.
In the meantime here is the same guitar at Sam Ash:
Note the price tag at Sam Ash: $4,260.00 (MSRP: $7149.00)
* My HB2 for sale does not have the Piezo/LR Baggs system ... can't see if the Sam Ash model has it as it's not listed in specs either.
WILLING TO TRADE: I am willing to trade this for a Paul Reed Smith Modern Eagle 1 (maybe a little cash from my end as well to cover the ME1 cost - only trade for first version of any Modern Eagle). Also, a higher end and larger hollow-body from Gibson (and some additional cash on your end) might get me interested.
PM with questions & offers.