Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: On-Line Dating

Default On-Line Dating

Not really a joke, but funny nonetheless.

A while ago I was into the dating sites, and I met this girl. We really seemed to hit it off, and spent a good deal of time chatting. Of course I only ever saw her face, so when I finally made a date to go for a picnic I was taken aback when she came to the door in a wheelchair. I really had had no idea.
    I really thought she was going to be the one...she was cute and smart, and we had a lot in common, but I wasn't really prepared for her to be crippled.
    She apologised 'tho, and said that if she had told me up front I probably would have never made it to her doorstep.

So, hey...I'm getting my thoughts together, and say "Well let's go for that picnic...You told me about your favorite spot under the oak tree...Let's go".
    She asks if I have booster cables...just in case...so I get them out of my trunk.

We get to the oak tree, and have a nice picnic, and then she asks me to hook my booster cables in the branch of the tree, and clip them to her belt.
    So she's swinging in the tree, and we start making out, and well....you can get the rest. It was one of the highlights of my sexual life.

Anyway, we get back to her house, and her father comes running out. Big farmer type...I thought I was dead.
    But he grabs my hand, and starts into what a nice guy I am, and how glad he is that his daughter has finally found a real man, what a gentleman I am, how happy he is that I came along...blah, blah, blah.

I'm sort of really confused now, and I guess I gave him a funny look. Like WTF???

"Oh." he says.

"Every other guy she's met has left her hanging in the tree by their booster cables!"
    Last edited by starterwiz; 01-24-2011 at 10:58 PM.
    Ice cream doesn't have bones.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information