Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More "Women I've Met"

Default More "Women I've Met"

When I was in my early twenties, I took a train to Vancouver from Ottawa. I had just started drinking, so of course the first stop on the train was the bar car. Gin and Gini if I recall.
    An older but cute woman sat next to me, and we struck up a conversation. She was really nice. The hours slipped away.
    Soon the conductor came around and told us that the bar was closing, and we should get to our berths. Damn...I didn't have a place yet!.
    The train was full, and there was only one double bunk left, but if one of us wanted, we could recline a seat in the obsevation deck for the night with a pillow and blanket.

"Well we're both adults" she says. "We can share a berth, and you can even have the top bunk if you want".

So off we stumble to the berth. She goes behind the curtain and puts on her PJs and crawls into the bottom bunk. I hop up in the top bunk and shinny off my pants.

After a few minutes I lean over and say "Um...agh...It's...kinda...um...cold in here....would you mind...um....passing me up that spare blanket?"

"I've got a better idea" she says in a sultry bedroom voice. "Let's pretend we're married."

My heart starts to race...I can feel the pulse pounding in my ears. I'm thinkin' "Pretend we're married?....Yeah baby!"...so I say "OK". My heart was filled with anticipation.

But then I hear....

"Get your own frikkin' blanket!"
    Last edited by starterwiz; 01-24-2011 at 11:12 PM.
    Ice cream doesn't have bones.

Default Re: More "Women I've Met"

hehe
    My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

Default Re: More "Women I've Met"

funny

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information