Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pannini

Default pannini

lets hear your best pannini recipes.

love my new grill!

need some new ideas, i've grilled just about everything in the house. So far grilled pineaple is my fave side for almost anything!

Default Re: pannini

Pizza Panini: Fill Italian bread slices with favorite pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and toppings.

Turkey Club Sandwich Panini: Sliced turkey, swiss cheese, bacon slices (pre-cooked), tomato slices, and mayo, grilled on bread of choice.

Shaved Smoked Ham, Cheddar Cheese, and Tomato Panini: Pile above and add mayonnaise and/or mustard into sourdough bread and grill.

Ham or Turkey and Pepperjack Cheese Panini: Pile above into English muffin or sourdough bread and grill.

Mozzarella, Tomato, and Basil Panini: Layer thinly sliced ingredients inside bread of choice (ciabatta is a good choice). Add favorite spreads or drizzle with olive oil and vinegar and a sprinkle of garlic, if desired, before grilling.

Marinated Artichoke Hearts and Havarti Cheese Panini: Add mayonnaise if desired or drizzle with Italian dressing. Grill on Italian bread and serve with a variety of olives.

Grilled Veggie Panini: Lightly grill veggies of choice (onions, mushrooms and thinly-sliced zucchini for instance) and fill bread of choice with the veggies and cheese or tofu.

Good Ol’ Grilled Cheese Panini: Just like it sounds. Experiment with favorite varieties of cheeses. Crispy and delicious.

Grilled Mushroom, Tomato, and Onion Panini: Add bread and condiments of choice.

Begin with a sweet bread or even day-old sliced cake. Try experimenting with fillings such as:

Cinnamon, sugar, and butter

Cream cheese and strawberry jam

OMG, those sound good~!

Mmmm... paninis are delish! I love, love, LOVE bbq chicken and mozzarella!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information