Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Investigations

Default Investigations

Howdy folks!

I have my own website called Crazy Spooks, where I have begun to investigate particular places in town: http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/spooks/

I would like to know if anyone has any valid stories of hauntings here in town, other than the known places. Since SSM is over 380 years old for white inhabitation, and 10,000 years + of habitation, I am left to believe there are many areas to focus more attention on.

If anyone is interested in St. Mary's Island, I will attempt to organize a group investigation sometime this month in the evening on a weekday.

If any of you would like to submit your local ghostly photos for analysis, I keep the utmost confidentiality: crazy_spooks@hotmail.com.

Cheers!!!

Default Re: Investigations

Do you investigate crazy gooks aswell?
    The more friends you have on your facebook list, the less you have in real life.

Excuse me? You do realise that was a racial slur - shame on you!

I only know Algoma University has a few earthbounds that I frequently see, however I'm not one to bother them. What do your investigations do? and what do they consist of? I have some ethics I do like to follow when dealing with souls-as they are people too but i'd be interested in this if it isn't intrusive upon them and doesn't invite entities near my aura.

I'd be more interested in examining places that have echos and give off orbs and sounds. -It's very cool and safe [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

thanks for your time [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    I'll check your site out now [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.”-Kahlil Gibran

My investigations are quite honourable. I do not want to disturb/aneger spirits per se, and I definitely do not want them to follow me home either. Investigations that I do, do not require any hocus pocus and are done with the utmost respect - I am there to build scientific evidence of greater energies and I always ask permission to enter spaces.

Can you explain what you do?
    I do not ask for souls to speak, I don't b.c it invites them to latch on to our own energies, it's very dangerous. I also don't like chasing them about-as I've seen on TV -They are earthbound usually due to fear and I wouldn't want to scare them as most don't realize we exist at all(They create their own worlds-making it hard for them to cross over)-I just say a prayer for them, calling on Arch Angel Michael -he is very helpful in assisting them across.

I don't mind taking photos, but once people do what I see on those shows saying "are you there?" and shouting and that..I just don't like it-especially considering I hear and feel their emotions-It's so sad to have them fearful.
    I usually just go and give them good energy and prayers. and snap a pic or two then leave..
    Everyone is different though, so your group may or may not be what I'm looking for, and that's okay
    learning is always good [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    *hugs*
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.”-Kahlil Gibran

Becoming a Regular Here

Amateurs.

I bookmarked your site,, thanks
    “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself"

Bad day?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DreamSpirit</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bad day? </div></div>

who me?
    Aside from the pain in my side I had a great day. I met a really cool young woman who happens to be an amazing medium [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself"

haha thanks [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] *blush*

no no I meant the poster who said "amateurs" haha

Do you have activity at your place Mysterium(edited to say:your name must have changed)? You're welcome to join my site /msg board and discuss it and get opinions there if you'd like. I'm trying to help ppl develop their own intuition -but first we must get some more activity at the site lol.

I usually let ppl know during my readings -if they ask me what the activity is from -spirits, earthbounds, elementals, and so on..without going near their home-I kinda side step that and ask the guides lol.

I'm interested to know your experiences so if u would like to join my msg board-below in sig-please do and share..we'd all love to hear.

What's going on at your home Baphomet?

Do you dabble in the occult?

I asked because of your screen name and image.
    No photographer is as good as the simplest camera. ~Edward Steichen

If you dabble or have ever used a ouijaboard you may have a negative presence in your home.
    Even if you have not It would be a safe thing for you to say a quick shout out to the Arch Angel Michael, to rid your home of anything th shouldn't be there.

In many cases spirits who have crossed over may appear and their energy is often cold- Hot energy can signify something negative.
    SPirits from the other side who are good can and will also move things around to getyour attention.
    Sometimes smells are used to say they are here-but those smells are normally pleasant if they are good souls who are not lost.
    Sometimes in rare cases there is a foul smell when person has died from something that smelled gross- gasoline for example may be smelled if the person died from something involving a gas leak or accident. Often smokers come through with smoke smells-It is not to show they are in distress but to say they are on the other side/heaven and have made it. They let you smell it to know who it is.
    Smells th are foul and hav eno meaning to you, may be negative energy if not a negative soul. Negative energy can come from a negative attitude towards life, low self esteem, depression, or anger/yelling..

In any case it's wise to cleanse your home of the energy (from a soul or not) Sage is good for this, so is sunlight cming into the home, cleaning can symbolise cleansing also.
    Whaetever it is, tell yourself you are in charge,, hav ethe power and nothing but good and love have permission to enter.
    Imagine a white light flowing aroudn you and your home.

I hope this helps, they are only a few tidbits incase you'd like to try them.

Hope you get it taken care of

Baph, I could possibly look into the ongoings at your home with your permission. It is very interesting that your missing objects come back sticky: they call it ectoplasm, that is residual energy in the form of goo, which would infer that you have a very strong entity in your home, and foul smells are not a positive thing. It usually means that this spirit is negative in nature. You can try cleansing your home, either through your local minister/priest, or try a spiritualist medium. I cannot cleanse your house, but I can read the energy in it for you. Try obtaining four white candles, have them blessed and bury them in the four corners of your property, all the while saying "you are no longer welcome here - be gone - in the Name of our Lord Jesus."

Can I ask you some questions?

When you enter your house, is the atmosphere 'heavy', like the windows haven't been opened in years in deep humidity?

Have you ever used ouija in your home, held a seance, or opened the paranormal gateway in any way, shape or form in your home?

Have you done any research on the house/property itself?

If you want, you can email me direct - crazy_spooks@hotmail.com and I will keep it confidential, perhaps look into your property's history.

Cheers.

Sounds like an interesting home with a lot of history [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    Are you happy there?
    Our energy is a powerful source and if we are unhappy or not satisfied there are ways our own soul will try to move us onwards or to leave something-It's just an idea to think about.
    If I were you I'd just try cleansing it on your own first, you have a lot of power within you to rid of any negativity that might be there.

Freemason eh? That may have a lot to do with the activity in your home. Rumours have it that they did more than just belong to a brotherhood, but practiced the occult. Cleanse your home immediately!

The house stood vacant for 3 years?

How is it that they both were so into freemasonry, and you aren’t? Did you grow up with it? I understand the O.E.S was an organization that centered on supporting the male egocentric freemason lifestyle.

Anyhow, you might want to consider donating the freemason stuff to the local temple. Seems to me I wouldn't want any of that in my house...or is it built into the house?

Curious..what degree was your father?
    No photographer is as good as the simplest camera. ~Edward Steichen

If you want a through, authentic scientific investigation, I would suggest Ontario Ghosts and Haunting Research Society at http://www.ontarioghosts.org/ or Paranormal Studies and Investigations Canada at http://www.psican.org/ . You can study their sites, and by the way, they don't trespass on other peoples property, which of course is a bonus.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information