Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Investigations

Default Re: Investigations

Actually Pixie, Ontario Ghosts are Toronto based, and will not come to Northern Ontario on their high horses. I have tried repeatedly to no avail to have them investigate certain sites known to be truly haunted. They were, quite frankly, rude and arrogant, claiming that since Sault Ste. Marie was only declared a town in 1912, there wasn't enough history to back my claims. I reiterated to her, that we in fact are older than Toronto, with societies that date to 1622. She wouldn't accept that, so I was denied the opportunity to even speak to a researcher - like talking to an ignorant wall.

wow th is truly ignorant of them haha. how silly. That just goes to show you tht they aren't in it really to discover anything or to learn.
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.-Kahlil Gibran

I'm surprised by their response. I will check it out.

Well, all has been checked out. If you have a report to make, go to the Algoma/Sault Ste. Marie area of the Ontario Ghosts site and make your report to the new field researcher/investigator for the area. http://www.ontarioghosts.org

I don't get involved in most of this stuff but will say that I've met the new researcher and she's very nice and NOT a fluff head.
    Had a great conversation with her about the area and she is very interested in all the research that she can get her hands on.
    "Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do."

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information