Getting back into guitar in the age of wireless technology. Got an iPad and a decent guitar and looking for apps for the iPad. Mostly right now I'm looking for a decent tuner app, but also for any others that seem interesting. Here's what I've found so far:
- Tab Toolkit - makes a sort of digital songbook by pulling tabs off the big tab sites. This way your iPad would replace the big binders of sheet music, etc.
- Guitar Lab - provides lessons in various types of music.
- iRig - I believe this requires their proprietary cable, but not sure. Plugs the iPad / iPod/ iPhone in between the guitar and the amp to basically become the stomp box. Probably not too stompable, but gives the effects
- I've found what looks like a really good tuner called Cleartune, however it looks like it's only available on the American app store and I don't want to buy there just now.
- Also looking for an app that will teach me how to play any chords I don't know, but need to know for certain tunes.
Anyone else been looking into this?