Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A 50/50 Husky Sheperd Mix

Default A 50/50 Husky Sheperd Mix

I currently have a beautiful 9 week old Shepard / Husky (50/50) Mix female puppy needing to be adopted that is in my possession.... So far appears to be friendly, confident, non-possessive and well socialized. She is crate trained, and 90% of the way there on house training. I want it to go to a good home. Is dewormed and has first and second shots. Previous owner did not anticipate the amount a work a puppy would be. Interview required.
    Last edited by nickolai; 03-17-2011 at 07:54 PM. Reason: spelling errors

Default Re: A 50/50 Husky Sheperd Mix

Spay and neuter

Jersey is a rescue from the Humane Society.

Quote Originally Posted by I Wonder Why View Post
    Spay and neuter
    If you're wanting to know if shes spayed or anything...probably not as she is only 9 weeks old

Jersey is not spayed. Sorry Wonder, I didn't see that as a question. She is definitely not spayed.

Sorry Golden Girl, was not referring to you or your puppy, but animals in general. I am sure this puppy will be handled properly when it is old enough. Animals are not rescued form the HS but are adopted out. To say rescued would imply that animals are not treated properly at the shelter.

Quote Originally Posted by CANDY_74 View Post
    If you're wanting to know if shes spayed or anything...probably not as she is only 9 weeks old
    Not wanting to know that, speaking of animals in general

I guess I said rescued from the HS because to me, as great as our humane society is, any animal that comes from there is rescued. They are treated great when you compare them to abused animals, but they aren't treated great when you compare them to pampered pets. I guess its a matter of opinion.

She was adopted by someone else.

its not the humane societys fault that so many innocent animals have to be euthanized, but it is a fact. if more people would spay and neuter then there wouldnt be such a big problem.

it is very good of you goldengirl to help out with this puppy finding her a good and loving home. did you get her from the shelter or are helping out someone else who did? (not that it matters)

I am helping someone else who did. They realized they couldn't keep her so I am fostering until we can find her a loving home. Want another puppy? Hehe.

hehe... the mom that we just adopted is the biggest puppy ive ever seen!!!! she just is so goofy and wants to play and be loved up so much. it is alot of work and she is housetreained\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\1

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information