Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lost Grey Cat

Default Lost Grey Cat

As I see the other posts this is the time of year for lost cats I suppose. I have called the HUmane Society and I will keep calling but no cats even resembling her description has been brought in.

Her name is Cinder she is about 10 years old she is spayed and has her claws. She has very green eyes and is usually shy with people she doesn't know. She does not stray far from home, usually never leaves the yard but last night she went out and has not come back.

Cinder is Grey medium length hair with some beige up close it looks like she has a bit of a stripe in her but it isn't really noticeable from far.

LOCATION: Wawanosh/Vandale/Great Northern RD area, it would greatly surprise me if she went far.
    MagicFingers

Default Re: Lost Grey Cat

OMG cat was not lost. My husband and I both checked the entire house this morning. I checked it again several times today. I checked under our bed twice but apparently she was in our room...where I don't know but she found a good hiding spot. So no worries she didn't get lost, run away, eaten or hit by a car. I knew it was odd for her to be gone so long. And she almost never leaves the yard so it as hard to believe that any of that would happen.
    MagicFingers

Default Re: Lost Grey Cat

yeah!!! glad for the happy ending.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information