Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Free Tarot Samples

Banned

Default Re: Free Tarot Samples

I'd like a tarot reading at me some time if you don't mind, I believe in psychic abilities and have never had one done before!

Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    May I also have one?
    Please keep a copy of this , as many readings do not make sense for a few months while others do right away.
    readings can vary from present-12 months into the future. Spirit has no time, and so I can't let you know. So even if i talk in present or future terms, I really don't know.

Enjoy your 12 card reading!

The first set of cards shows that you will be carrying a lot of stress, burdens,and /or work on your shoulders. There's a lot to do and to get sorted out and it may start to feel like everything is up to you. During all of this stress it becomes a lot to handle and you start to feel as though there is no end to it or that you're not getting anywhere. Truth is, you are so obsorbed in all the work that you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. You're making progress and moving forward. Everything is going according to plan and your work will pay off. Start to notice the little positives around you and keep grounded while having time to yourself once in a while so that everything around you will be clear and you can notice the changes that are happening for you. This is not to say that every lil thing will be working out in life (sometimes lil things go wrong too), but there is definitely progress and some things that are moving forward for you so don't lose sight of the goal or the positives!

You carry a lot of your burdens around with you- this could be other people's problems, your own, your work, other people's work etc..Your wisdom draws others to you to vent and it's easy to obsorb the negativity while you worry about everything and everyone. You have to be careful of this as you have many empathic traits which allows you to pick up energy easily. Burdens will cause sleepless night, nightmares, stress, anxiety, and health issues- sometimes in the form of aches and pains/headaches etc. Surround yourself in loving energy, lwhite light each day to cleanse. The number 9 for you is important. This could be a time frame- nine months , Sept, 9 weeks, or could be the number of problems, or people etc.

This set of cards shows that there is an emotional time where you won't want to seek help, yet should. Things are happening unexpectedly, but I think stubborness is genetic You don't hold back on your emotions this shows, but I also don't think you accept charity, advice, money, or even a day to yourself to relax (like a day off working job /school or home) when you would need it. Others know what you're feeling (doesn't mean they always understand), you don't hide it! but you would rather help than be a helpee. This is not something that will work in your favour. As to receive help is also a part of giving, as it makes that person feel good too. It is balance.

You have many intuitive abilities, I think most are empathic/emotionally driven. Most of this is hidden ability, stuff you haven't tapped into yet. There's no real reason why you shouldn't be working on your own ability! You have much energy and power.

Empathic ability http://www.askgrace.com/psychic-advi...hic-traits.htm
    When I was born I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf View Post
    That makes sense you'd be bothered by something that is shoved in your face, but you shoved your face in here all on your own- sooo..i don't follow why it matters what others do to you? lol ..just sayin
    Ah yes, how amusing, all things considered!!!
    Religion doesn't save you, change you. heal you or set you free. Jesus does.

"if you could lose your salvation, you would!" John Macarthur

I promise to always post sober.

May I have one when you have time?
    I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

"I cannot live on bread alone...the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - RWGR, 2008

"I did not eat today. I do not need to eat any day, because the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - Aristotle, 2014

"There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people; Religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin." - Linus Van Pelt

"If there is a god, why did he make me an atheist?" - Ricky Gervais

Hey all, I'm not going to be doing many readings for a week or two. Sorry for the delay, lots going on in real life! TAKE CARE!
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.”-Kahlil Gibran

may I get a free reading, l pray I make the list.
    We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey

I will do my best. I've been slackin here lately lol. I'll have to get some more done soon.
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.”-Kahlil Gibran

lol yes please do
    My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

Maybe today if I get some quiet time and nobody else is around

Quote Originally Posted by mwrc1 View Post
    my have a reading also please
    won't know the time frame of your cards, but most are present-6-12 months into the future.
    enjoy!

The first set of cards shows there is a rebirth-sometimes it can literally mean a birth around you, but mostly it refers to a symbolic change/newness. This change and newness is something very positive and is leading you into a path of wisdom and knoweldge. You are on the right track. Though this situation should be a positive one it is not giving you happiness. There's stress, anxiety of sorts, and possibly sleepless nights, or restless thought. Perhaps you aren't sure of a decision. The cards want you to keep relaxed and feel balanced. You are okay and everything is in the right order. Change is not always easy, but this will bring you something positive.

You are full of spirituality and wisdom. This is not something that comes from religion or dogma, but from the heart. As a child you were open more to your intuition and understood your emotions better. You felt something was right so you would do that or not do what felt wrong. There was no logic behind that, just heart. There was emotions that you expressed and were not afraid to have. The cards/Guides want to remind you of your child-self. The self that was not afraid to go with their heart on matters and the self that let out their emotions. Do not forget your intuition and your abilities and be sure to place them along side your emotions. Your wisdom/insight/spirituality should come first when handling situations.

The cards here are pretty short and simple lol. Says there is a need for you to connect with someone in your family. This is probably a male or authority figure/male. To renew relationships a lot of work needs to be placed in and it may take a while, if there is merely just a loss of contact or not enough time lately for vist- be sure to reconnect or go for a visit. Often when the cards bring up spending time with our loved ones there is a reason for this. Sometimes it is because we know they are close to passing, other times because the person is feeling lonely, but many times there is some ripple effect we can't forsee

Change is showing up again for you and it suggests that it is a combination of fate and your own work. Sometimes change just happens and other times we hav eto make change happen, but this seems to be a combination of both. You will be placing effort in maybe money or time/energy and that can sometimes be difficult on you. There will be problems to solve and obstacles to get through. You will be abl eto handle it all if you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    May I also have one?
    Here is your reading

Present- 6-12 months

Right now is a time in your life when "creation" is possible and vital to your life. creating can vary from art, new life, creating something in your life or others. This is not just any creating but a spiritual one and on a psychic level. There should be fun, love, and connections. Be sure to focus on "creations"-Words that create, situations that create. Any thought to destruction will take you off path. The cards say "you know what you have to do" in life. Be sure to use your creative force in all your life right now- let hat type of energy flow around you and let it bring more through the law of attraction.

Wisdom to laugh is important right now. When we swim in a sea of emotions and we are carried away-it is important to stop..and laugh. Details are very important right now. I'm using the animal deck for you and one of your cards is the "mouse" Small and analytical/detail oriented. The are close to the ground and can see every little thing. Sometimes it is good to see a missing detail but we hav to watch not to nitpick or stress ourselves out over the little imperfections. If you start to feel stressed, take a step back, find something to laugh over.

the next cards show you surrounded by protection. This is positive and spiritual protection. You are safe. This does not mean no bad can come to you so much as it shows that positive energy will flow to you, you hav ethe power to solve problems and make right choices- they will guide you when you need the right answers and help you when things get tough. Things look sweet right now, as indicated by the Bee. You are busy creating and nurturing. The honey is great but the bees work extremely hard to make that-and it doesn't last forever, it has to be worked for again and again. It may not be unlike your own life-where you hav eto work really hard for a great outcome. Regarding this, you will receive msgs from the Other Side. Might come through as dreams, visions, or just subtle thoughts.

There is one betrayal shown. It is up to you whether you let this happen again. It should not be let. This should open your eyes and create change for you and a positive one. The betrayal might be extremely hurtful or bad but it will draw you a new path and a new direction. Sometimes betryal can also be a hurt. This is something that has touched your life before- it almost ruined things for you, but did not- the next one if let to happen, will not be so fortunate. Fortunately, the cards show that whatever this ripple effect has on your life it is a good outcome. You are protected and the changes in your life are positive.

Oof, that was creepily right on
    My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

Not wanting to be controversial, but every one of those readings could apply to me. Every one.
    The heart of the human problem is the problem of the human heart.

Tarot is an art of divintion where symbols are considered "universal" a story that tells the journey of life. Every symbol can/will happen to each of us at different stages of life. How each card lands determines where you are in the story of life and the path you are on determines where you end up. Used for meditation purposes tarot can aid us in self discovery. We are all with answers. The symbols help us bring those answers out-Much like a symbolic dream that needs interpretation.

Joseph of the bible looked within his dreams and of others with the gift of interpretation. We too can look inside our dreams and the symbols of the universe for signs and guidance. We may not be told what to do but we will find answers that can aid us.

I will hope to do a few more tarot cards for people within the next couple of days. As I shuffle each card falls into place- where it can tell a short story based on what you should know-but not more than you should know.
    I have new tarot cards to try out and I can't wait to see how the symbols reach me.

-formerly Grey Wolf

I do believe in this but not sure i believe in readings over the computer .... I did send you a private message before I read this but I am interested in seeing what the cards say.....if you have time. Thanks
    MagicFingers

Hi MagicFinger's I meant to do a have yesterday but had too much to do. I am leaving for Chapleau until Sat, so hopefully by Sunday I can do a few more.

Readings work for me over the computer using an energy source. I can obtain this part from your alias as it is in use and so imprinted with your energy. I also speak with Spirit who guides me to the information you'll need. Regarding energy it is somewhat like when a reiki practitioner sends healing long distance. Energy and Spirit know no time or space.
    Hope that helps.

Senior Member Luv to be on the GO's Avatar

Hi Sarah...If you ever do free readings again ...
    Keep me in Mind ...I`ll come to your place
    But No Rush I know your busy !!!!!

Hi Luv to be on the Go, I no longer do in person free readings unless a very special circumstance

( like a charity event). My client's tell me my prices are some of the best (lowest) in the Sault when it comes to seeing a Medium. If you'd ever like to set up an appointment or have a gathering of 5-7 people (for only 20 dollars per person) let me know Otherwise, all free readings right now are online. I am not sure I will be able to do every request.

Senior Member Luv to be on the GO's Avatar

O.K. IF you have time ......
    will you do mine on-line ???
    Wow I`m a poet
    and didn`t know it LOL

I think I'll give my new deck a try tonight. It is the dragon deck. Not very new as a deck but a new add to my collection of cards.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information