Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Obstetrician Question??? For The Women......

Default Re: Obstetrician Question??? For The Women......

Oh, i know, i know...it's either a girl, or a boy. right? i knew it! (:
    "Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a v****a... Those things take a pounding." -- Betty White..

Quote Originally Posted by CANDY_74 View Post
    Well had our ultrasound today and the baby was being stubborn about showing its lips or nose...lol...so now Ive gotta go back for another one on September 30th...yeah another full bladder

But we did find out what were having?! Any guesses??????
    I had about 30 ultrasounds. One every week from 18 weeks, plus about 10-12 from 12 weeks to 18 weeks. That's a lot of water and need for bladder control. I rarely had to wake in the night as a result. LOL

I'll say girl. Everyone I know is having a girl. lol
    I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

"I cannot live on bread alone...the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - RWGR, 2008

"I did not eat today. I do not need to eat any day, because the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - Aristotle, 2014

"There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people; Religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin." - Linus Van Pelt

"If there is a god, why did he make me an atheist?" - Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by bluekrissyspikes View Post
    Oh, i know, i know...it's either a girl, or a boy. right? i knew it! (:
    LOL.....hilarious!! Im thinking that its definitely either of those 2 guesses....

Im having a................................................. .................................................. .......................GIRL!!!!

awww.......right on. little girls are sooo cute. i love all the little dresses and frilly things. (:
    "Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a v****a... Those things take a pounding." -- Betty White..

Quote Originally Posted by CANDY_74 View Post
    Im having a................................................. .................................................. .......................GIRL!!!!
    Damn, I'm good at this game. LMAO

Congrats!! There is no way I could go through pregnancy without knowing the baby's gender. LOL

"I cannot live on bread alone...the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - RWGR, 2008

"I did not eat today. I do not need to eat any day, because the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - Aristotle, 2014

"There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people; Religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin." - Linus Van Pelt

I love all the headbands, bows, barrettes, dresses etc too...lol...

I just was so hoping for a girl though...lol...my little guy was really hoping for a little brother, but I told him that little sisters are cool too, and either way he's gonna be the one she watches and learns from

I don't remember my belly looking this big at this stage with my other babies...I look like Im carrying a soccer ball or basketball under my shirts.....LOL.....and Im almost 24wks

I felt huge all through my pregnancy, but I've seen some women out there with their belly and OMG! They are massive! LOL

I figure next time around that'll be me cause my muscles are shot. Better get going on some situps.

Hope you're doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by lynys View Post
    I felt huge all through my pregnancy, but I've seen some women out there with their belly and OMG! They are massive! LOL

I figure next time around that'll be me cause my muscles are shot. Better get going on some situps.

Hope you're doing well.
    I know I watch that Baby Story show everyday on tv and some of those women are HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! And I know their 9mths already but I was never that big...lol...

And yes Im doing so much better now, at the beginning all I wanted to do was sleep and I was nauseous all the time so I didnt want to eat even though I knew I had to...But my appetite has come back with a vengeance!! LOL

And with my other pregnancies I didnt 'nest' til a few weeks before I went into labor, with this little one Im always cleaning and baking etc...it never stops

And another thing too, do the mommies on here remember when they could poke at their prego bellies and the baby would kick back pretty much in the same spot? I do it all the time now (or at least when I know shes not sleeping...

Well I tried to get my fiance to do it the other night, and he says its wrong to do it..lol..that he feels like hes beating on her...and it didnt matter what I said to him I couldn't get him to do it. I said 'its like playing a game with her' and he said 'no,its wrong'

LOL....men sometimes eh?

This pregnancy feels like its my first one though, even after having 4 other babies prior to this one, I think alot of it has to do with because my youngest is 7yrs old, so its been awhile since Ive been pregnant

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information