Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to lend me their furminator lol

Default Anyone want to lend me their furminator lol

Does anyone want to lend me their furminator for like an hr or so, i want to try it out before i go out and spend the money on one, and with a new baby coming tomorrow i need to get my dog done today. I will leave my first born child with you lmao for surity that you will get it back

Default Re: Anyone want to lend me their furminator lol

pm to ya!

Thank you so much to Sherri from Y.I.P.S, she not only lent me the furminator but told me that i could take my time and did not have to rush it back to her, i did my dog and wow what a difference, i forgot to take pics but he is sooooo shiny now and looks like he weighs 20 lbs less lol.

i need to get one

i bought one and love it...can't say simara loves it as much as i do
    If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater, suggest that he wear a tail.

i borrowed one and was very impressed. i figured it would work, since its gotten such great reviews, but i wasnt sure if my guys would tolerate the brushing or it would just turn into one great big war. anyway, it worked out alright and ill be buying one soon.

JoyD does it for me when I take my dog there to be groomed. Try contacting her and see how much it would be. She does a really great job with our dog.

So does it work well on shorter haired animal? My cat and my dog only have about an inch of length to their coats.
    ~~The hardest struggle of all is to be something different from what the average man is.~~

I have the yellow and black one. I wish my persians would hold still long enough though. From what I was able to do, it did a good job.
    Adopting one pet will not change the world but, it will change the world for that one pet.

My dog has short hair and man did it ever do a wonderful job!

yep, my winston has short hair and it worked great, also on both cats, i got a ton out of the cats, i wasnt expecting that out of them either.

GRUMPY

and how is Winston doing, he's such a sweetheart.

they are all very good, grump, thanks for asking. havent been to the crick too much, its too hot. i worry about honey, she tries so hard to keep up and then pants and suffers for it, so ive just been walking round the area on leashes then the crick every couple days.

took winston to our friends camp out in montreal river, he is terrified of water, but he did fantstic, we only had to carry him into the boat 2 times, then he was no problem, had the time of his life - playing with sheeba and running all day. i think the other 2 were jealous, but there is no way they could have handled it.

hows millie doing? she suffer in the heat?

GRUMPY

You wouldn't recognize her that much, its been a hard year for her . She started out a young dog but now is showing her age. Between her arthritis and her heart its a slow go but she sure loves going for her swim at the creek.

isnt it sad when they start feeling old. do you have millie on any pain meds? honey is on previcox and it does wonders for her.

hp2

I myself would like to try one of these on my ferrets!!! a little easyer to brush!! as when I do whole grooming thing, I scruff to cut nails clean ears and brush !! being they have hair under hair, and they shed as much as a cat or dog in spring and fall!! id like to give it a try!!! cause hair can be nasty to them!!!!!!

i never even thot of a ferret, i didnt realize they shed the same way.

someone should take a before and after i do not trust the ones they show on the web i would like to see if for my own eyes from a person not a web site

hp2

General Tippy posted pics when she first got hers, of her dog!! before and after and the amount of hair!!! maybe try and search it and see if you can find it if the pics are still up

hp2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kitca</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i never even thot of a ferret, i didnt realize they shed the same way. </div></div>

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] My white one sheds and is sheding now getting ready for his winter coat!!! scratching left right and center! cause he hates coat change!! but I notice his way more then I do my sable!!! but I did not have her in spring to see coat change SO Im sure when she starts ill notice it to although, there bedding is dark so her dark gaurd hairs may not be as notaicable as my white ones!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information