Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Birthday Babe

Red face Happy Birthday Babe

To-day, Aug. 23, is Karen-Annie's birthday. I have had a bad year health wise so I am going to do some special things for Karen-Annie. She has been at my side through it all.

First of all, in order to cut down on her time standing at the kitchen sink, I am willing to switch to paper plates and plastic forks and knives, for to-day only. Well, maybe the forks and knives could be washed and saved for another day, her choice.

Second, I won't even mention that the floor needs to be damp mopped from the front to the back door. It's going to be hard but I think I can do it.

Third, if she feels like a Timmies any time to-day, I will gladly go and get it for her, provided I can borrow her Master Card.

And lastly, in order to help her feel young again, I will treat her to a Teenburger and a beer at the A&W. I know, I know, the cost is high but to-day is her special day.

All kidding aside, I love you very much Babe. Remember when I told you that years ago I often thought about dating a Nurse but was too shy to find out? Well guess what, I wound up marrying the best Nurse in the world. I guess it's true, God does answer your prayers.

Happy, happy birthday Babe. Smooch, smooch.

Bob.
    XOXOXOXO

Default Re: Happy Birthday Babe

That was the sweetest and funniest thing I've read in a long time!

Happy Belated karen-Annie!!
    "Now you're just somebody I used to know"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information