Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Free to a good home - Beautiful Callico

Default Free to a good home - Beautiful Callico

We have a 6 year old Calico cat named Cali that we have to get rid of. She is a gentle cat, and very loveable. Unfortunatley the baby tweaked her in the wrong way and the cat bit her. This is the second time that it was done and it is hard to keep the two seperated.

Yet again, the cat is very nice, just doesn't like her whiskers being pulled off.

We are in a desperate need of a nice home for this cat.

She has all of her shots, and gets them once a year, she is spayed as well as declawed on the front paws and has never been outside.

If there is anyone who could help that would be great, we need her to go to a good home because we fear what will happen at the humane society.

please.

Default Re: Free to a good home - Beautiful Callico

does she like dogs?

We have had her out at my in laws who have a Border collie, and she didn't react to her what so ever.

Still have her, we need a good home for her. Or its Kaputz for the cat.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-pot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still have her, we need a good home for her. Or its Kaputz for the cat. </div></div>
    Well arent you a compassionate THING!
    Adopting one pet will not change the world but, it will change the world for that one pet.

any photos? sometimes people can't resist taking a pet when they see the photo lol. Might help find a home.
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.-Kahlil Gibran

I'll have pics for here in a second.

Keep the post going, after all she is spayed and declawed which people find a big bonus and she is up to date on her shots. She just needs a home where the babies leave her alone or where there are older kids. You can't blame her for nipping if her whiskers are getting pulled. When I adopted one of my kitties awhile ago, several of her whiskers were missing so she must have had a baby after her too. Now, when she sees my own granchildren coming, she runs out of their way and they can't catch her.

I have several cats and did not want to be pet-less just because there were babies at my home. It took awhile, but the kids were shown constantly how to "be nice, be gentle" with the cats and dogs. I still keep an eye out when the smallest kids come over, although most of the cats dart away to another room, except my one older grey tabby who was a Mama cat when I adopted her. She likes them bugging her, I guess because she was a former mama and was used to babies of her own. It's too bad your poor girl doesn't know enough to dart away from the baby but I guess she doesn't realize that is the easiest thing. She's older and likes to lounge around, and isn't getting any peace and quiet.

She looks like a beautiful cat, so just keep posting, especially after the Labour Day weekend, people are out of town. I'm sure someone will want her. Post on SooToday too, they get lots of viewers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lady*Lettuce</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-pot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still have her, we need a good home for her. Or its Kaputz for the cat. </div></div>
    Well arent you a compassionate THING! </div></div>

Why Butter it up and sugar coat it, it is what it is.
    The cat is harming his still young daughter and the cat needs to go, if someone can't rehome it then the unfortunate truth is just that

Guru Power Poster

She's a beautiful cat, unfortunately I have young children...hopefully you can find a nice loving home for her soon.
    Life is an adventure that never ends...

Me too, shes great with children, just not babies that pull her face whiskers off.

Like I said, its neither ones fault. The baby is naturally curious now that shes up and running around, and the cat just doesn't like facial hair ripped off.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T-pot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Me too, shes great with children, just not babies that pull her face whiskers off.

Like I said, its neither ones fault. The baby is naturally curious now that shes up and running around, and the cat just doesn't like facial hair ripped off. </div></div>

You have stated it perfectly, and recognized the problem is nobody's fault. I hope she finds a home, just keep posting.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information