Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TAAG to whom it may concern

Default TAAG to whom it may concern

We may be ready to get a kitty this weekend. Was wondering if someone would be around..... Hubby agreed with me that this is a long weekend so we would have 3 days to all spend as a family with kitty before we all go back to work. But I don't want to have an exact appointment firmly set in case we decide not to do it this week. If it was only up to me I would be there but since hubby actually has a say i have to go with him and when he is ready.

What number would be best for me to contact and I have already been preapproved.
    MagicFingers

Default Re: TAAG to whom it may concern

Call TAAG at 705-575-7030 and talk to Cheryl
    If you want the best seat in the house, move the dog.

walked through pet value saw BOOTS playing up a storm in there. toooo cute. Have to see.
    MagicFingers

Go to the humane society,instead of them killing a kitten or cat adopt from humane society.
    That's what she said !

I think getting the kitten or cat that you really enjoy is what matters. TAAG or the HS. Both are full I'm sure.
    Just make sure if you want to do the donation rather than money back (from TAAGs adoption cost) that you follow up, I've yet to see my receipts since last year, they told me they were sending them at Easter but the mail must be really slow. lol.
    "Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do."

Quote Originally Posted by A*lil*Loopy View Post
    I think getting the kitten or cat that you really enjoy is what matters. TAAG or the HS. Both are full I'm sure.
    Just make sure if you want to do the donation rather than money back (from TAAGs adoption cost) that you follow up, I've yet to see my receipts since last year, they told me they were sending them at Easter but the mail must be really slow. lol.

I can't speak for last year, or even for April of this year. But I can tell you that if you are missing a receipt, I can bring you one tomorrow, in person. I started taking over the books in June of this year, and would be happy to help resolve this issue. We appreciate all donations and do provide receipts asap.
    Cat Slave 101, The opinions I express, are my own and are not in any way affiliated with any Volunteer Position, or Employed Position I hold. Please, spay an neuter your pets, and help with population control.

Sent you a pm. Cheryl and I already approved you, you can have the girls at the pet store call me on my cell to verify it. I hope you already have him/her. LOL
    Cat Slave 101, The opinions I express, are my own and are not in any way affiliated with any Volunteer Position, or Employed Position I hold. Please, spay an neuter your pets, and help with population control.

Just updating ..... we are currently interested in the kitten at the pet value in the cambrian mall. Jake is his name he is a couple months old and is orange and white. I was in there today i have to call back tomorrow. I am really excited.
    MagicFingers

pm to you MagicFingers

Got it thanks Joy...the girls (Rebecca) knew i was preapproved just waiting as the little guy's tummy was sorta upset, the runs and she wanted to make sure he was healthy before she let him go AGAIN....which i can appreciate. I am really reallly excited i really hope she lets me take him today.
    MagicFingers

We picked Jack up today...he is a bundle of energy but i guess that is what happens when you live your life in a cage most of the time. My son already loves him, my other cat cinder already hates him. lol already got into a fight but I think they will figure it out, it will just take some time. Ill post a few pictures ..... we aren't sure if we are going to change his name, his name is currently Jack and if we don't come up with another name by tomorrow night we will keep it as Jack.
    MagicFingers

Glad you were able to give him a forever home. He could not have a better set of human companions.

Thanks....well he has eaten, drank, got into a fight with my girl...and is still flying around here. But can't say i blame him, been in a cage for the past week or so. I know the staff let him out as much as possible but it isn't the same as having freedom of a home. Will take some pics tomorrow and post them. he is a little devil
    MagicFingers

And I have two sweet kittens that need a forever home. Both are about 8 weeks, one is a pastel tortoise female,(laid back and purrful) one is a black and white male (who just jumps into life with all four feet... personality plus!).

We've had them since they were about 2 weeks old, and want to find a good home for these little darlings. Will help with spaying/neutering fees.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information