Vianet.ca
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: had it

Default had it

i am fed up with this native " GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT CRAP". i have been living next to the new subdivision for natives, end of anna street. they have made it as close to whites mans land as possible, mainly so they can tie into our sewer water and power lines. i hope that they used this as a negotiating tool in order to get the truck by-pass through. it has caused a few neighbours to move out due to the sudden increase in dozens of new families (kids) infiltrating this once quiet dead end street. utterly ridiculous that this subdivison was located /built so close to the existing neighbourhood considering that these natives have excessive land to build on........B.S straight and simple.....
    better to burnout,,,,than fade away

Default Re: had it

Why don't you tell me how you really feel?
    Dogs Have Owners ~ Cats Have Staff

Just a tad bit racist, ... but I'm sure it will get the appropriate attention.
    Why are you hiding behind a username?

Would the original poster be complaining if it was a WHITE subdivision. If its on their land you have no right to complain and you have no right to complain anyways you just sound like a racist.
    MagicFingers

Lock everything up and don't talk to them, maybe they will leave. No wait. We tried that with you whites and it didn't work.
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
    Joseph Joubert

Banned
    Intersection of Hwy. 49 & 61 Clarksdale, Mississippi

Aha, Ha, Ha, Ha.........classic!

Quote Originally Posted by bohd View Post
    i have been living next to the new subdivision for natives, end of anna street. they have made it as close to whites mans land as possible
    too bad you've planted your sorry arse on PRIME land claim territory!! LOL LOL...NO BS, straight and simple...

Someone had cornflakes this morning that tasted wrong...
    Alienware R10 3700X RTX 3080, Samsung 2443BW, Benq SW2700PT

if it had been a "white" subdivision we would have been asked for our input to the construction of said sub division. so because it is native land i have no 'RIGHT" TO COMPLAIN.......give your head a shake.....i am about racist as martin luther....its easy to b***** WHEN it doesnt directly affect you....its the same old story " i am native......but......I WANT AND WILL GET ALL THE EMENITIES OF MY WHITE BROTHERS
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
    Would the original poster be complaining if it was a WHITE subdivision. If its on their land you have no right to complain and you have no right to complain anyways you just sound like a racist.

i am fed up with this native " GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT CRAP". i have been living next to the new subdivision for natives, end of anna street. they have made it as close to whites mans land as possible, mainly so they can tie into our sewer water and power lines. i hope that they used this as a negotiating tool in order to get the truck by-pass through. it has caused a few neighbours to move out due to the sudden increase in dozens of new families (kids) infiltrating this once quiet dead end street. utterly ridiculous that this subdivison was located /built so close to the existing neighbourhood considering that these natives have excessive land to build on........B.S straight and simple.....
    Well considering you moved close to native territory maybe you should move further into "white" territory because guess what, white man moved HIS territory close to theirs and you CHOSE to live near it. I guess they have no right to settle anywhere they want to on their own land though.
    My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

THATS RIGHT prime land with sewer water and power access. and with out that , it wouldnt be prime land genius!!

THATS RIGHT prime land with sewer water and power access. and with out that , it wouldnt be prime land genius!!
    It is still their land, get over it genius.
    My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

i have a lot of native friends and i really enjoy their stories of native history and ancestry. we were blind sided by this new subdivision, and its VENT time

QUOTE=Jack Butler;685102]Aha, Ha, Ha, Ha.........classic![/QUOTE]

i have a lot of native friends and i really enjoy their stories of native history and ancestry. we were blind sided by this new subdivision, and its VENT time

QUOTE=Jack Butler;685102]Aha, Ha, Ha, Ha.........classic!
    [/QUOTE]

so then say that your issue is with the subdivision and not the race of the people living in it.

if it was a "white " sub division, i would be b********G too.......
    Quote Originally Posted by The Handyman View Post
    Just a tad bit racist, ... but I'm sure it will get the appropriate attention.

it is both ....if this subdivision did NOT get these hook ups then the chances of these houses being built would be non existent.....call it what you want.....i call it as i see it first handso then say that your issue is with the subdivision and not the race of the people living in it.[/QUOTE]

it is both ....if this subdivision did NOT get these hook ups then the chances of these houses being built would be non existent.....call it what you want.....i call it as i see it first hand

so then say that your issue is with the subdivision and not the race of the people living in it.
    [/QUOTE]

So.....you would move somewhere without hookups? You are making arguments that really are not logical. Of COURSE they go somewhere that is already provided with necessities, would you go somewhere that you had install everything in order to live there? Probably not......

Bohd, the way I read your original post with references to Natives, white mans land, and give them what they want you are upset with Natives, NOT their proximity to your little bit of Heaven. We let you settle where you wanted, it was you whites who drew boundary's as we recognized none of these. We are not all drunks, on welfare, allow our kids to run around like wild Indians or party nightly. Just like not all whites are not bigots. Be patient and get to know us, we may surprise you. I find one tends to get what they give.
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
    Joseph Joubert

Quote Originally Posted by Anapeg View Post
    Bohd, the way I read your original post with references to Natives, white mans land, and give them what they want you are upset with Natives, NOT their proximity to your little bit of Heaven. We let you settle where you wanted, it was you whites who drew boundary's as we recognized none of these. We are not all drunks, on welfare, allow our kids to run around like wild Indians or party nightly. Just like not all whites are not bigots. Be patient and get to know us, we may surprise you. I find one tends to get what they give.
    No way Anapeg, not a racist, biased or stereotypical bone in Bohd's body! Notta one!

i dont blame you one bit for being upset that a subdivision is going up and you were living on a nice quiet dead end street. id be upset too. im not prejudice against kids but i would not move into a neighbourhood full of young kids, and unfortunately you dont have a choice since that type of neighbourhood is being created beside you. i think you need to lose your white supreme attitude though.

Closed Thread

Thread Information