Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sale at old Hospital

Default Sale at old Hospital

I checked out the Sale at the SAH. If you are interested - they have lots of furnishings - office chairs, desks, chairs, shelving units & filing cabinets.
    Lots of guys were buying metal shelving for their garages, etc.

This Ad was elsewhere - FYI

Public Sale at Former Sault Area Hospital - (Sault Area Hospital)

Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada -- November 11, 2011 -- A three-day public sale is scheduled for Friday, November 11 through Sunday, November 13 to liquidate thousands of non-medical items from a former area hospital. Everything must go due to their relocation, including furniture, refrigerators, ice machines, freezers, copiers, printers and much more.

The sale will take place at the former Sault Area Hospital located at 969 Queen Street East, Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada P6A 2C4. Doors open at 8:00 am on Friday, November 11. Sale hours are 8am-6pm Friday and Saturday, and Sunday from 8am-3pm. Items will be sold cash and carry only and must be removed at the time of payment.

Centurion Service Group, LLC the world's largest medical equipment auction house, on behalf of the Sault Area Hospital will be hosting this three-day sale. "We have thousands of items for sale at prices that are really low, our object is to clean out the building, not to maximize profit, so bring a big truck and your wallet, because its cash and carry and we don't hold the merchandise," said Erik Tivin, CEO, Centurion Service Group, LLC.

Default Re: Sale at old Hospital

I forgot to mention.
    Go to the back of the building to get inside. They have stuff on the ground and 1st floors.
    Free Parking.

The old Riverview has stuff too, I checked out both places yesterday. The stuff at the Riverview site wasn't as beat up as the stuff at the General site. Nicer stuff there (Riverview) IMO.

Tons of desks, bookshelves, chairs, fax machines etc. if anyones looking for something cheap $$.

And apparently today (Sunday) everything is half off what they were asking yesterday.
    ♪♫**.❤.**♫♪♪♫**.❤.**♫♪♪♫**. ❤.**♫♪

is this over?
    That's what she said !

Quote Originally Posted by AmdWolfman View Post
    is this over?
    Yea it kinda ended about 5 months ago!
    When I make up a lie and can not back out of it, I will just say I am leaving town for a funeral and that should cover up the lie.
    Self-laudation abounds among the unpolished; but nothing can stamp a person more sharply as ill-bred.

If you can't feed them, don't breed them!

crappy
    That's what she said !

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information