Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 5 games for that slash??? Brutal

Default 5 games for that slash??? Brutal

Well Branch proves once again that London can do whatever they want......Rupert gets only 5 game for that slash??? Horrible....If that was a Hound he would have been given minimum 15 game suspension guaranteed....What a joke this league has become at the hands of Branch......Brutal.....he can now go back into Hunter's back pocket for a while....Then again if that is the precedent(sp?)...then hey....send out a 4th line player to 2 hand the other teams star.....5 games...wooo hooo....Time for Branch to resign
    IF I GOT SMART WITH YOU....HOW WOULD YOU KNOW??

Default Re: 5 games for that slash??? Brutal

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Time for Branch to resign
    Is there any other way to get rid of him other than resigning?
    CANADA................"often imitated but never duplicated"

Feel the same way. Really the only lesson Branch has managed to teach anyone is that your better off to swing your stick use it as a weapon, then jump on the guys back continue to punch him lifting his head to make sure you get a good punch in until your pulled off. Rather then body checks.... someone just got a 10 game or 15 game suspension for checking to the head when there was no head contact so your better off to intentionally use your stick as a weapon instead of accidently hitting or not hitting someone in the head.

Granted Cousins should not have done what he did but a stick should never be used as a weapon. I don't care how good of a player he is if i was coach he would not be playing for me plane and simple.
    MagicFingers

Banned

London is the ohl's baby. Rules don't apply to them. Let's say Jordan Nolan did the same thing.... 20 games I'm guessing.

My son in laws brother lives in London and was at the game.. He said that the way the TV showed it, looked mild to what it really was. Not only a brutal slash but all the players piling on Cousins and him at the bottom.He said a lot of them were disgusted with London.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information