Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OMG the morning sickness

Default Re: OMG the morning sickness

blue....Im a cat lover but for the first time in my life this is one cat I would rather put down than spend a second with.
    MagicFingers

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
    blue....Im a cat lover but for the first time in my life this is one cat I would rather put down than spend a second with.
    I put doctors down.

As someone else said, for both my pregnancies I knew before a test could even prove it. I swear the day I conceived I started getting sick haha. I found getting up slowly in the AM and eating some crackers before I even got up to help, eating every coupld of hours whether I liked to or not, and drinking lots of water helped it. Sure didn't cure it, my husband couldn't even turn the stove on without me puking because apparently I could smell heat (??LOL) so I feel for ya. I dont know, those things helped me.
    My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

I chew gum almost constantly to stop the nauseousness, adn it does work as long as its peppermint, spearmint etc...

And someone said their wife was (or is) craving ice cream..
    LOL...thats funny because before I was pregnant with this baby I could eat a bowl of whatever kind of ice cream I could get my hands on and it HAD to have caramel sauce on it and bananas cut up...since I got pregnant just the thought of eating ice cream, or even watching someone eat ice cream is GROSS!!!!!

And Ive never liked Mr.Noodles ever...but guess what Ive been eating them...lol..

I can't eat dairy, the thought of ice cream makes me dry heave. I was craving cheese cake my husband went out and got me a slice and I puked everywhere. Although again if I had been paying attention tot he signs i look back and am like yep I shoudl have known. With my son I could drink the olive juice right out of the jar I craved it so bad. Before I found out I was pregnant we went to kewadin casion for supper had the buffet and I just about made a meal out of the olives LOL then at my moms I was going to the fridge and eating the olives out of the jar couldn't get enough. Should have been a sign.

I picked up the diclectin today OMG expensive $100 for 60 tabs I am supposed to have 1 when i get up 1 at lunch and 2 at bed. Figure I will have the 2 at bed and one at lunch and save my morning one. they said I could play around with it specially if it isn't too bad. I think that would be a good mix for me for now I am usually ok in the morning its not until lunch that it usually hits me and then it is all day.
    MagicFingers

I will be 37 weeks on Saturday (due Dec.31st)...and I woke up dry heaving...all of a sudden....so close to throwing up and I don't even know what triggered it. I've only NOT felt sick for about a month...maybe 6 weeks and now it's back!?

I feel for all of you with morning sickness...it's AWFUL...and the part about it going away after the 1st trimester...not true for me at all

I'm hoping it's a sign that things are gonna happen soon *crossing my fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
    I have a great sense of humor I just don't tolerate people who make assumptions about me in a public forum, and then they vocalize them, sometimes you think your being funny when really you are not and it is just plain rude and offensive. What you asked had nothing to do with what I posted and I answered as no one should be feeling judged being pregnant is not something to be ashamed of even if you have children from different fathers, apparently cats mate with whatever other cat happens to be in the area so I wouldn't be so proud of your own behaviour how many offspring do you now have couple dozen?
    Whoa .... take a pill, .....
    Why are you hiding behind a username?

With our first son, I couldn't eat breakfast for the first three months. With our second child, i could only do an instant coffee for five months, .... for the third kid, everything was off the menu at breakfast time for six months. Now my wife can't get pregnant anymore, and she is back to making breakfast for me, ....
    Why are you hiding behind a username?

Quote Originally Posted by The Handyman View Post
    With our first son, I couldn't eat breakfast for the first three months. With our second child, i could only do an instant coffee for five months, .... for the third kid, everything was off the menu at breakfast time for six months. Now my wife can't get pregnant anymore, and she is back to making breakfast for me, ....
    Haha, you funny guy!

Quote Originally Posted by The Handyman View Post
    lol. ah, what would men do without their wives
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.-Kahlil Gibran

my husband gained as much weight as I did with each pregnancy....what was up with that??

Quote Originally Posted by nightingale View Post
    my husband gained as much weight as I did with each pregnancy....what was up with that??
    LOL..
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.-Kahlil Gibran

Wondering if that New Years Eve baby was born... ?
    I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

"I cannot live on bread alone...the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - RWGR, 2008

"I did not eat today. I do not need to eat any day, because the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - Aristotle, 2014

"There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people; Religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin." - Linus Van Pelt

"If there is a god, why did he make me an atheist?" - Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by lynys View Post
    Wondering if that New Years Eve baby was born... ?
    Yup, a baby girl

http://www.sootoday.com/content/news...ls.asp?c=37469

Omg with all three of my pregnancies the morning sickness was unbearable...
    The smell of cigarette smoke ( and i was a smoker) but quit ,... was the worst smell EVER
    My biggest saviour...every morning CHOCOLATE MILK I swear by it , somedays it was like ALL day sickness but I found chocolate milk or i would eat Cream soups like potato bacon or broccoli and cheese even if i just woke up in the morning and it totally helped it (mind you to this day , you even put milk in front of me i start heaving and want to vomit) lol Good luck though

My "New Year's Eve" (due December 31st) baby was born on December 23rd!! WOOHOO!! A little boy! Not a moment too soon, either.

Quote Originally Posted by mah_fhearghuis View Post
    my "new year's eve" (due december 31st) baby was born on december 23rd!! Woohoo!! A little boy! not a moment too soon, either.

congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Misschix View Post
    congrats!
    Thanks!!

8 lbs. 7 oz., 21 1/2 inches at 5:37pm...on my daughter's 18 month birthday!! Apparently, the number 23 is a lucky number for me. June 23rd and December 23rd!

Quote Originally Posted by mah_fhearghuis View Post
    My "New Year's Eve" (due December 31st) baby was born on December 23rd!! WOOHOO!! A little boy! Not a moment too soon, either.
    Yay! It was your baby I was referring to...

Congrats!
    I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

"I cannot live on bread alone...the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - RWGR, 2008

"I did not eat today. I do not need to eat any day, because the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - Aristotle, 2014

"There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people; Religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin." - Linus Van Pelt

"If there is a god, why did he make me an atheist?" - Ricky Gervais

Congrats guys. As you were giving birth I was puking...still puking. I am 20 pounds lighter now than i was 3 months ago. Christmas day I spent in the bathroom, it is starting to subside thank god. I am a new years baby....whatever you do don't give them combined presents. It sucks IE onebig christmas gift and tell them it is their christmas and birthday gift. That sucks
    MagicFingers

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information