Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: who is responsible..... check this out then see what your opinion is.....

Default who is responsible..... check this out then see what your opinion is.....

Cat Slave 101, The opinions I express, are my own and are not in any way affiliated with any Volunteer Position, or Employed Position I hold. Please, spay an neuter your pets, and help with population control.

Default Re: who is responsible..... check this out then see what your opinion is.....

page wasnt available for me.
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.-Kahlil Gibran

Default Re: who is responsible..... check this out then see what your opinion is.....

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/video/1...H0YE5rm0.email there is the link. it works when I click on it. Not sure why it would not work for you.
    Cat Slave 101, The opinions I express, are my own and are not in any way affiliated with any Volunteer Position, or Employed Position I hold. Please, spay an neuter your pets, and help with population control.

this was posted here already in the attawapiskat thread
    "Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a v****a... Those things take a pounding." -- Betty White..

Where did the money go?
    One...Two...Three...Four...Five...Six...Seven...Os wald was a Fag. - The Usual Suspects

Watch that video, then read this link

http://apihtawikosisan.wordpress.com...-attawapiskat/

Then form your opinions.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information