Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shopping

Default Shopping

Who says last minute shopping is a bad thing
    I went to the mall today and had a blast...I think im gonna do all my shopping every year the day before xmas eve lol

Default Re: Shopping

lol just a bit

I did all my last minute stuff at Walmart, after my nightshift this morning. The place was empty. Perfect!
    Somewhere in a lonely hotel room
    there’s a guy starting to realize
    That eternal fate has turned it's back on him
    It's two a.m.

I was out today and it wasn't bad at all. I was at the grocery store, WalMart, 2 different banks... none of them busy. *love*

I had to run out and get some last minute things for some of the kids' friends yesterday and I expected the stores to be busy but it was not bad at all. I am usually completely done shopping a month before Christmas because I am terrified of going to any store right before Christmas lol.
    "One of the consequences of such notions as 'entitlements' is that people who have contributed nothing to society feel that society owes them something, apparently just for being nice enough to grace us with their presence".

Thomas Sewell

Quote Originally Posted by BrAt View Post
    I was out today and it wasn't bad at all. I was at the grocery store, WalMart, 2 different banks... none of them busy. *love*
    What time did you leave Walmart at?!
    We just got home from there (3:30pm) and it was busy...lol...

I don't know how many times I got stuck in an aisle waiting for the people ahead of me to move their carts out of the center of the aisle...But after a little bit I found that if I rubbed my big belly, people would move out of my way! LOL...gotta love being pregnant

My brother is going to do his shopping after hes done work today so I hope he has fun...

And then were taking the kids out tomorrow so they can get theirs done, and Ive gotta get last minute gift bags, tape etc

Candy...go to Zellers for all your gift bags and tags....all Christmas stuff is 60 % off

I made a serious mistake and went to the station mall again. I was in there 5 minutes, and out I went.

Quote Originally Posted by CANDY_74 View Post
    What time did you leave Walmart at?!
    We just got home from there (3:30pm) and it was busy...lol...

I don't know how many times I got stuck in an aisle waiting for the people ahead of me to move their carts out of the center of the aisle...But after a little bit I found that if I rubbed my big belly, people would move out of my way! LOL...gotta love being pregnant
    I was there are around 11am.

Also just got home from the mall and didn't find it too bad either.

i was done all my christmas shopping 10 to 11 months ago. i rather shop before hand then wait till the last minute.....

I went to Walmart across the river tonight and expected the bridge and the store to be a madhouse. It was not. In fact, there was no wait at the bridge either way. Walmart looked to be only slightly busier than any other day. So either nobody waited to do last minute shopping this year, or the economy is really that bad.
    I am not merely a mass of molecules, incoherently careening through time and space. I am a child of God, destined for another world, a world before which this one pales in significance. Our spiritual preparation for the next world is to be the priority of this life.

IMHO

The economy is really that bad !!! THat plus more on line shopping. My only problem with on line shopping is the difficulty of RETURNING an item...especially if you have to take it back across to the US side of the border. I hate wrapping parcels so the thought of having to package up a RETURN ITEM keeps me in the stores.

Quote Originally Posted by ssmarie View Post
    Candy...go to Zellers for all your gift bags and tags....all Christmas stuff is 60 % off
    Thanks for the advice and thats exactly what I did...but they were out of wrapping paper so went to the drug store for that...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information