This in itself is a good joke I caught on the CBC news today.

Two of Canada's leading economists want Ottawa to reopen one of the hottest issues of the last two decades by expanding the GST to include food. The two economists Michael Smart of the University of Toronto and Jack Mintz, head of the School of Public Policy at the University of Calgary say the way Canadian governments collect sales taxes is among the most inefficient in the advanced world.

While reading the news article and comments I found this joke-

A local bar was so confident that it's bartender was the strongest man around that they offered a standing $1000 bet. The bartender would squeeze all the juice out of a lemon into a glass, and then he would hand the lemon to the betting patron. If the patron could squeeze even one more drop of juice out of the lemon, he would win the money.

Over-time, many people had tried and failed, including professional wrestlers, longshoremen, etc.

One day this geeky little man came in, wearing thick glasses and a polyester suit, and said in a tiny, squeaky voice, "I'd like to try the bet."

After the laughter had died down, the bartender agreed, grabbed a lemon, and squeezed. Then he handed the dried, wrinkled remains of the rind to the scrawny man.

But the crowd's laughter died as the man clenched his fist around the lemon and SIX drops fell into the glass.

As the crowd cheered, the bartender paid the $1000, and asked the little man, "What do you do for a living? Are you a lumberjack, a weight lifter, or what?"

The man replied, "I work for the Federal Government".