Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what to do if ya get ripped off?

Thumbs down What do I do cause I've been ripped off?

hi I was wondering what I can do if someone rips me off? I sent 2 Xbox 360 to someone I thought I knew to get fixed and he kept them for 6 months and when I finally got a hold of him and got my stuff back, he had them packed up in a box and had his son answer the door to give them to me. The 2 Xboxs were not the same as the ones I gave him. I don't smoke and they both clearly had smoke reside on them and smelt of cigarettes. The one has a broken USB door and missing the hard drive and the other one has a broken reset button and has the DVD tray replaced. I gave them to him for RROD. now he wont answer my phone calls, Deleted me off Facebook and he threatened me not to goto his house. What to do? THANKS ALLOT N... G......
    Last edited by Keyser-Soze; 03-07-2012 at 11:12 PM.

Default Re: what to do if ya get ripped off?

PM and email his name to everybody you can!!!
    "Christianity is like a nail, the harder you hit it, the deeper it goes!!"

Thumbs down Re: what to do if ya get ripped off?

What do ya mean PM and email his name to everyone? everyone who LOL he doesn't know any of the same people I know. I typed out exactly what happened so when I call the police I wont forget a thing

Im curious on who it is... Check sootoday classifieds to see if your system got posted for sale... Keeping serial number or receipts will equal a win on your side.

I can't believe I haven't read this thread until today. Sounds like a dead beat. Any update on the situation?

No real update Norm G...... still wont answer my calls and blocked me from Facebook. And yes he is a dead beat. The police said there's nothing they can do cause they can't prove what Xbox 360's and parts were mine. So I guess I'm screwed. Please don't get him to fix, buy, or sell anything. I would say his full name but wasn't sure if I would get in trouble with admins lol If I can let me know I want people to know who NOT to goto to fix and buy from. Thanks Everyone

YA the same thing with that person here was with pc parts lol. Guess some people never change .
    i7 970 @ 4.4ghz | Gigabyte x58a UD5 | 6 x 2gb Kingston HyperX 1600mhz| Corasir HX1000w PSU | 2 x 40gb Intel SSD + 1TB WD Green | Zotac GTX 480 | Corsair Obsidian 700D
    EK Supreme | MCP655 | XSPC RX360 | DD Dual 5.25" Resvoir | EK GTX480 Nickle | 3 x Sflex 3000rpm 120 x 38mm |

I'm totally not surprised... he will get whats coming to him. he will do it to someone that will hurt him and i will LAUGH lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information