Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: dumpater renta

Default dumpater renta

does anyone know how i can find out information on the weekend (website i guess) for the terms of renting a dumpster? i hve done some google searching but am only finding info for soo mi. thx.

Default Re: dumpater renta

https://www.wm.com/store/residential...sp?segment=res

Enter your Postal code. It gives the cost for 3 different sized dumpsters.

All are in the $450 range, but different lengths/heights.
    “Teachers are expected to reach unattainable goals with inadequate tools. The miracle is that at times they accomplish this impossible task.”
    Haim Ginott

thanks tutones. ive seen smaller ones around. the ones that look like about 8x8x8. im also wondering how long the term is for...a day...a weekend...a week...a month. im looking for a month long. thx.

We used a place called J & B Waste when we did our roof in 2010. We used a 20 yard dumpster (22' x 8' x 4 1/2' high) which was $120 for the week ($10 extra per day after a week) and Landfill fees of $65 per ton.
    The usual size dumpster the Roofers use are 15 yard which was $110 for the week. They have smaller ones and bigger ones. Drop off of the dumpster and pick up is included in the weekly fee.
    I had called around and this place was the best deal. There are some items you cannot put in a dumpster ie. metal, paint, etc. They give you a list.
    The phone number I have for them is 945-5005. I am pretty sure they are still around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    We used a place called J & B Waste when we did our roof in 2010. We used a 20 yard dumpster (22' x 8' x 4 1/2' high) which was $120 for the week ($10 extra per day after a week) and Landfill fees of $65 per ton.
    The usual size dumpster the Roofers use are 15 yard which was $110 for the week. They have smaller ones and bigger ones. Drop off of the dumpster and pick up is included in the weekly fee.
    I had called around and this place was the best deal. There are some items you cannot put in a dumpster ie. metal, paint, etc. They give you a list.
    The phone number I have for them is 945-5005. I am pretty sure they are still around.
    Doug has sold the dumpster part of the business to Waste Management. All he does now is shredding and no more garbage.
    When I make up a lie and can not back out of it, I will just say I am leaving town for a funeral and that should cover up the lie.
    Self-laudation abounds among the unpolished; but nothing can stamp a person more sharply as ill-bred.

If you can't feed them, don't breed them!

Mimi is right about the dumpster I called about a month ago to get prices and my neighbor just had their dumpster picked up last week. J&B seemed to be the best deal when I did my research a month ago.
    MagicFingers

Quote Originally Posted by kitca View Post
    does anyone know how i can find out information on the weekend (website i guess) for the terms of renting a dumpster? i hve done some google searching but am only finding info for soo mi. thx.
    At first glance I thought you were wanting to visit a sleazy Cuban hotel, but you may want to check this out...

http://www.homedepot.ca/product/bags...n-a-bag/920210
    The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be certain they're authentic.
    ~Abraham Lincoln

Does Lemieux still rent dumpsters?

so who has the best rates for dumpster rental?

after getting no actual soonetter help on the week-end, I used good old phone; Great courtesy at J&B 120-130 (med-large) plus taxes plus $70/ton landefill fees, should work out to less than the $300 deposit; balance is refunded. Did not bother to check elsewhere like green circle or WM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Guy View Post
    after getting no actual soonetter help on the week-end, I used good old phone; Great courtesy at J&B 120-130 (med-large) plus taxes plus $70/ton landefill fees, should work out to less than the $300 deposit; balance is refunded. Did not bother to check elsewhere like green circle or WM.
    Did you even read the thread above your post? No one bothered to 'Help' you because the answers were already there.

As Mimi already posted...

Just saying'
    “Teachers are expected to reach unattainable goals with inadequate tools. The miracle is that at times they accomplish this impossible task.”
    Haim Ginott

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
    Doug has sold the dumpster part of the business to Waste Management. All he does now is shredding and no more garbage.
    you sure about that

in my defence that was a ref to 2010 and it was quoted that J&B had sold the dumster bus to WM, but my bad.. cannot escape the insult and sarcasm that ensues however...

Quote Originally Posted by H.E. Pennypacker View Post
    you sure about that
    Yes I know Doug personally. He only sold the bin/garbage part of the company.
    When I make up a lie and can not back out of it, I will just say I am leaving town for a funeral and that should cover up the lie.
    Self-laudation abounds among the unpolished; but nothing can stamp a person more sharply as ill-bred.

If you can't feed them, don't breed them!

well, i guess we are just gonna use our utility trailer instead. i was thinking with a dumpster that we could throw anything and everything in it. and i was hoping to have it for a whole month and that is sounding really expensive.

it would have been so much easier though, just throwing stuff in there, not worrying about keeping all the separate materials separate, not worrying about putting too much pressure on the walls of the trailer, not worrying about balancing the load.... ..... all that crap. im a ****der and ready to do some purging and a nice big tall dumpster would be out of sight and out of mind, but the back of a trailer - im gonna second guess everything...

Quote Originally Posted by kitca View Post
    well, i guess we are just gonna use our utility trailer instead. i was thinking with a dumpster that we could throw anything and everything in it. and i was hoping to have it for a whole month and that is sounding really expensive.

it would have been so much easier though, just throwing stuff in there, not worrying about keeping all the separate materials separate, not worrying about putting too much pressure on the walls of the trailer, not worrying about balancing the load.... ..... all that crap. im a ****der and ready to do some purging and a nice big tall dumpster would be out of sight and out of mind, but the back of a trailer - im gonna second guess everything...

Have a big yardsale. Then donate the rest to V V

oh peety, i know. it takes forever because i have to sort compostable, recycleable, giveawayable, ....
    but there are a few things i think just need to die - or i dont know. i have an old pot belly woodstove (they used it in looking for angelina movie) and part of the base has rusted out. i think it finially needs to go. then i think, but the rest is still good, and its cool and old...maybe someone who welds would want to put a new base on it... and my mind goes. and i have alot of stuff like that, these old things that i hate to part with...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information