Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For sale 15' H1DM cables $40.

Default For sale 15' H1DM cables $40.

Its not me but for a friend,she buys them online . I bought one a month ago and it works great. Google "exspensive vs cheap cables" and there is no differance since all H1DMs must pass a certain spec. Here is one
    http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105-...-are-the-same/
    The skinny
    Last but not least
    Most of you reading this only need a few feet of HDMI cabling to run from your Blu-ray player and cable/satellite box to your TV. Over these short distances, even the cheapest HDMI cables are going to work. And if they work, as you've read, it means you're getting perfect image and sound. Even over long runs, most cheap cables can do the job just fine.

So when the salesman tries to up-sell you on $300 HDMI cables that are the "only way to make your new 240 Hz TV work," politely tell him he is incorrect and to move on with the sale.

Or let me put it another way, if you're paying more than $5 for a two-meter HDMI cable, you're overpaying.
    I could of bought one cheaper online but was in a hurry and stapples wanted $60 for a short 6 footer.

Phone 946-7776

Default Re: For sale 15' H1DM cables $40.

Okay so if 2 meters equals roughly 6.6 meters, I'm paying $25 more for a shorter cable. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm
    <insert witty comment here>

like I said, there always the Staple's option for $10 per foot. I don,t think she is buying them online to resell them at cost from goodest of her heart.

Winners sells them cheap... For like 12.99 you can get 12 feet. GO WINNERS!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information