Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Is there another movie being filmed in the Sault?

Default Re: Is there another movie being filmed in the Sault?

Quote Originally Posted by official soonet pu$$ycat View Post
    Lol earth to soundbear.
    You kidding?? Read the stupid article. Quote for us the definitive decision.
    Religion doesn't save you, change you. heal you or set you free. Jesus does.

"if you could lose your salvation, you would!" John Macarthur

I promise to always post sober.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
    Well Mr Moderator! A set always has security on site especially after an area has been staged. So how is it possible that every single person on that set you speak of just up and left and the street cleaners went to town. Use your head and stop spewing your crap out your ass!

Time for you to lock the thread now too because someone is making sense!
    Oh, you didn't read Scopes either, huh??

Tell ya what, you better not tell us anything at all without encyclopedic evidence, or you'll be a hypocrite.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Soundbear View Post
    Oh, you didn't read Scopes either, huh??

Tell ya what, you better not tell us anything at all without encyclopedic evidence, or you'll be a hypocrite.
    Apparently you don't pick up sarcasm when it's laid on thick. Notice how I stressed that without a doubt that I solved this.... Then in big red letters on snopes.com it says undetermined. And when I said earth to soundbear, I didn't mean I was throwing dirt at you.

Senior Member The 6th Member Of AC/DC's Avatar

Apparently you don't pick up sarcasm when it's laid on thick. Notice how I stressed that without a doubt that I solved this.... Then in big red letters on snopes.com it says undetermined. And when I said earth to soundbear, I didn't mean I was throwing dirt at you.
    It's a mere attempt at seeing if there is any intelligent life out there lol

Banned

Pu$$ycat: hey soundbear 2 peanuts were walking down the street, one was assaulted

Soundbear: peanuts can't walk.

Quote Originally Posted by The 6th Member Of AC/DC View Post
    No wonder this city is so backwards. It's best these varmints leave our neck o the woods, we locals like to keep our children of the corn a secret. Best your kind be on your way, i's a busy eatin my vittles and drinkin moonshine....
    Sorry, but after reading this, I'm laughing cause all I can picture is Burt Reynolds and hearing duelling banjos !
    SPRING-SUMMER-FALL-YEAH !

Not dirt, but could it have been kitty litter ???? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by The 6th Member Of AC/DC View Post
    It's a mere attempt at seeing if there is any intelligent life out there lol
    Well 6th you'd be further ahead to go down to the locks and yell "hello, hello," and see if anybody on the American side yells back...

Oh , by the way, i was in the west end tonite, it looks like they cleaned the streets, only, they were wet, dirt left on ground, same with garbage.
    Cukoo for Cocoa Puffs

My apologies. Your track record.......

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
    Well Mr Moderator! A set always has security on site especially after an area has been staged. So how is it possible that every single person on that set you speak of just up and left and the street cleaners went to town. Use your head and stop spewing your crap out your ass!

Time for you to lock the thread now too because someone is making sense!
    In the early to mid 80's, which I am sure is before you were born so you wouldn't know, set security was not as big of a deal as it is today. Especially not in Toronto.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NetDawg View Post
    In the early to mid 80's, which I am sure is before you were born so you wouldn't know, set security was not as big of a deal as it is today. Especially not in Toronto.
    Especially on a very low budget film which I'm sure Toronto was known for in the 80's. If you only had a small amount of cash, security wasnt a priority.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Soundbear View Post
    My apologies. Your track record.......
    I believe I have a strong track record in comprehension skills. My issue is sanity.

Actually I had been around for quite a while in the mid 80's......
    When I make up a lie and can not back out of it, I will just say I am leaving town for a funeral and that should cover up the lie.
    Self-laudation abounds among the unpolished; but nothing can stamp a person more sharply as ill-bred.

If you can't feed them, don't breed them!

I was born well before the 80's and 70's for that matter, and the film industry in Toronto didn't just pop up then. They had been making films in Toronto well before then, ... set security has always been a priority in film making.

Especially on a very low budget film which I'm sure Toronto was known for in the 80's. If you only had a small amount of cash, security wasnt a priority.
    Who knows when you are throwing out sarcasm, but I'll take you for being serious here. Toronto and Vancouver were two hotbeds of film making in the 80's, .... not know for necessarily low budget films. That having been said, .... any film worth anything has security set up in it's budget, ... it is one of the cheaper costs to a film. When you are renting cameras that cost you $1500 an hour to use, minimum wage for someone at a place like NorPro (as an example) is chicken feed to a movie production.
    Why are you hiding behind a username?

Quote Originally Posted by The Handyman View Post
    I was born well before the 80's and 70's for that matter, and the film industry in Toronto didn't just pop up then. They had been making films in Toronto well before then, ... set security has always been a priority in film making.

Who knows when you are throwing out sarcasm, but I'll take you for being serious here. Toronto and Vancouver were two hotbeds of film making in the 80's, .... not know for necessarily low budget films. That having been said, .... any film worth anything has security set up in it's budget, ... it is one of the cheaper costs to a film. When you are renting cameras that cost you $1500 an hour to use, minimum wage for someone at a place like NorPro (as an example) is chicken feed to a movie production.
    Hey Mr. Handy, do you think that sometimes the film industry picks places like us versus downtown Toronto "because" of the cost ? Same as that film shot here around the Nicolet and the bath house. They could do that anywhere, however the price may be alot more expensive. ?

Well I sent the movie crew my stats and my picture and was givin a chance to be a background actor, just to say i was in a movie and i had the experince of a lifetime....from hair/makeup to wardrobe to the actual shooting of sceens it was an amazzing time. They fed us good food catered food locally and we even got paid..so check for facts before you beak off cause i will definatly do it again....aother check off the ol bucket list..cheers
    Men might wear the pants in the house, but women are the belts that hold them up!

Quote Originally Posted by BooBooMyKy View Post
    Well I sent the movie crew my stats and my picture and was givin a chance to be a background actor, just to say i was in a movie and i had the experince of a lifetime....from hair/makeup to wardrobe to the actual shooting of sceens it was an amazzing time. They fed us good food catered food locally and we even got paid..so check for facts before you beak off cause i will definatly do it again....aother check off the ol bucket list..cheers
    That sounds like an awesome experience.

Quote Originally Posted by BooBooMyKy View Post
    I am sure we will see that "quality" movie someday on the wall of the library. BTW, .... was the director late for classes at high school that day?
    Why are you hiding behind a username?

Banned

People who make movies are stupid.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information