Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for some info

Question Looking for some info

I was thinking about making a greenhouse and was wondering what Id all need to build it?

How would I build it?
    What do I need etc etc?

Id be using it for veggies mostly
    If anyone has any info can you please either send me a message or post it here...
    Thank you

Default Re: Looking for some info

I am not an expert but my dad built one out of recycled or old windows people no longer wanted. Or I am pretty sure you can get small green house kits at like home depot. My dad just did what he would normally do in a garden but put all his plants in pots and would have them inside on benches or tables. I doubt this helped you ..... my dad just used the door for ventilation when it was super warm out he would open the door. It seemed to work really well.
    MagicFingers

In browsing around, I came across these two websites that might help you out.

Greenhouse #1

Greenhouse #2

Depending on what exactly you want, how much space you have to work with, our ever-changing weather conditions, and how much you want to spend on this project; there may be other sites out there more suited to your ideas and stipulations. I just did a quick google search and found these two, but there are tons of search results.

Good luck with this project! I really wish that we had our own backyard where I could create something similar.
    "The challenge of the path of joy is to create freedom. True joy comes from operating with Inner-Directedness and recognizing who you are." - Sanaya Roman

Ive got a good sized yard and could have an actual garden but with kids roaming around all the time it wouldnt work.

I mean my 3 oldest kids would know better than to go near it..lol..and our youngest is only going to be 4 months old but theres a few kids in the neighborhood that I KNOW would screw with it no matter how many times I told them not too...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information