Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My missing kitty

Unhappy My missing kitty

OK so my cat is 11 years old when I got her she was a stray she was not even a year old. I tried to keep her as a strictly indoor cat as all my others are but she just wouldn't stay and always managed to escape. SO yes I know the dangers of her getting out and I have resigned myself to the fact that she could get injured, sick or killed going out but not much else I can do. Anyways yesterday at about 0730 she went outside we had an emergency phone call and had to pack and leave for Ottawa within the hour. My mom came by to let her in but she was no where.....my mom returned around 5pm and Cinder still had not come back. At 9pm my friend went over to the house to check and checked everywhere and nope nowhere. SO this morning my mom returned and looked and checked my shed, drove around, checked everyroom in my house and still can't find her. If you live in the Ontario Ave area and see a little grey cat please call my mom Linda at 946-3357, I hope a fox has not got her. I will see if I have a pic of her on this laptop and post it.

Thanks
    MagicFingers

Default Re: My missing kitty

Good news after more than 24 hours she has returned home. She does not look harmed in anyway shape or form but my mom did say she was anxious to get in the house. I feel relieved now.
    MagicFingers

awwwwe, good news!

Glad she's home!
    Somewhere in a lonely hotel room
    there’s a guy starting to realize
    That eternal fate has turned it's back on him
    It's two a.m.

So now I am home....and have seen my kitty for myself. She was loven all over me last night....not a mark on her. I gave her the speech of wondering away from home and staying away from foxes LOL
    MagicFingers

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information