Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Been Away For 18 Years!

Talking Been Away For 18 Years!

Lol, don't worry, I wasn't in prison, well. unless you call marriage a prison.....ohh wait...scratch that.
    I haven't been on BBS since COLLEGE, 18 years ago, of course, Y!Chat was the thing then, and then the bots and peds killed it, and Facebook came along and stole the limelight.....but ya know, sometimes you just get tired of your entire family and friends knowing your every thought. lol.
    I think I tried to join here in January, and then forgot all about it, until I was granted permission today!! lol.......IT'S JULY.....haha.
    Anyhoo, I look forward to chat again, I'm remodelling my house in part, and need some distraction
    "You get one shot at Life, get off your Ass" Scott

Default Re: Been Away For 18 Years!

You missed the ICQ days then. Uh oh.

Default Re: Been Away For 18 Years!

Oh, after the early BBS's and first IRC's, I only used Yahoo, lots of people used several messengers and chats simultaneously, but I was hardcore Y!Chat, lol.
    Then they had voice chat which was cool, but Y!Chat lost all control around the time it introduced Video Chat, and it just became hundreds of rooms full of Bots and Spam and rarely a real person was there.......I imagine it's still the same.......I wonder why it even exists any more, lol.
    "You get one shot at Life, get off your Ass" Scott

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information