Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help bring sick kitty home sonny

Hybrid View

Default Help bring sick kitty home sonny

My daughters cat is very sick, siamese mix, medium hair, he is fairly old, very loving and friendly. She went to get meds for him as he is sick with worms, and when she came home to give him meds, he had gotten outside. She is fearful that with how lethargic he was, that he has gone somewhere to hide and die. Please check your yards and we are desperately looking to find him. His name is Sonny. He lives in on Brien St. contact Mel at 943-0648 or Lynne at 705-949-6587 if you see him or have found him. he does not bite or scratch. He has only gotten out of the house a couple of hours ago. Brien St area, is the street east of the YMCA. Help us bring SOnny home so we can give him meds and help him. Please and thanks. Mel and her kids are quite distraught about this
    Cat Slave 101, The opinions I express, are my own and are not in any way affiliated with any Volunteer Position, or Employed Position I hold. Please, spay an neuter your pets, and help with population control.

Default Re: Help bring sick kitty home sonny

Thanks everyone sonny is home now gettings meds and fluids. Thanks a lot/
    Cat Slave 101, The opinions I express, are my own and are not in any way affiliated with any Volunteer Position, or Employed Position I hold. Please, spay an neuter your pets, and help with population control.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information