Vianet.ca
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Inquisitive minds

Default Inquisitive minds

I don't understand all the bannings lately. What is everyone doing to get banned? I don't want to get banned so it would be nice to know what rules are being broken. I don't see anything serious being done, but there are so many bannings! RWGR is gone again. It would be nice to know what the crime was.

Default Re: Inquisitive minds

well....seeing as RWGR only comes on here to insult Canadians and Canada I can see why he is not here.....

Quote Originally Posted by Igor View Post
    I don't understand all the bannings lately. What is everyone doing to get banned? I don't want to get banned so it would be nice to know what rules are being broken. I don't see anything serious being done, but there are so many bannings! RWGR is gone again. It would be nice to know what the crime was.
    lots of people think hes well gone
    My apologies if defending seems defensive!!

IMHO

Can they afford to ban anyone and loose the few remaining posters?

That is the million$ question.

Quote Originally Posted by IMHO View Post
    Can they afford to ban anyone and loose the few remaining posters?
    Check the stats at the bottom of the forum page. says 591 active.

How many who just cant follow rules hve been tossed out? maybe 6?

There may be 591 active users, BUT nothing is active about this site at all. This site used to be a lot of fun and now it is DEAD! I will probably next one to be banned. It is sad to see such a great (what used to be great) site on the brink of extinction. Too bad!

maybe it's time to change the people running it and reinvite all the old time members that used to be on here. back when i joined 4 or 5 years ago there were so many new topics it was hard to keep up and so many nice people who have left because of the behaviour of a few who remain and continue pulling their crap. congrats on scaring away all the nice people! mods should have handled it better.
    "Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a v****a... Those things take a pounding." -- Betty White..

the old time members still come here....I see even Handy has a few posts here.....guess some just can't stay away

Won't matter, there is a method to his madness.

Don't blame Soonet for the condition of this forum.

Blame the people who can't voice their opinions without resorting to insults and mud slinging.

Keep responding to their button pushing comments and pot stirring remarks and you will be letting half a dozen or so people destroy what could be a good forum.

I am a mod and I try to keep from getting personally involved in these silly sparring matches, but banning someone who you think or perceive is insulting your country ? C'mon, that would be like me banning someone because they don't like my car.

Quote Originally Posted by ByrdDawg View Post
    Don't blame Soonet for the condition of this forum.

Blame the people who can't voice their opinions without resorting to insults and mud slinging.

Keep responding to their button pushing comments and pot stirring remarks and you will be letting half a dozen or so people destroy what could be a good forum.

I am a mod and I try to keep from getting personally involved in these silly sparring matches, but banning someone who you think or perceive is insulting your country ? C'mon, that would be like me banning someone because they don't like my car.
    Thank you Sir! Finally some common sense.
    I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

"I cannot live on bread alone...the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - RWGR, 2008

"I did not eat today. I do not need to eat any day, because the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - Aristotle, 2014

"There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people; Religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin." - Linus Van Pelt

"If there is a god, why did he make me an atheist?" - Ricky Gervais

banning someone who you think or perceive is insulting your country

is that why?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Berean View Post

is that why?
    Hey!!

Why bother restoring this place when the majority of us active members are happy at our new home....forget this place and move on. Everything eventually runs its course afraid soonet has come to an end.....and yes it has to do with the way this place is moderated. (getting ready for another 10 day ban,we arent supposed to speak the truth)
    MagicFingers

Quote Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
    Why bother restoring this place when the majority of us active members are happy at our new home....forget this place and move on. Everything eventually runs its course afraid soonet has come to an end.....and yes it has to do with the way this place is moderated. (getting ready for another 10 day ban,we arent supposed to speak the truth)
    I am happy you are happy,.....
    Why are you hiding behind a username?

Yes Handy very happy, I know I have not been around much but with new baby and all it is hard but will get back to being my annoying self soon
    MagicFingers

Quote Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
    just a question and nothing personal.....if you are happy at the new place why are you here?

If you really must know..... because RWGR was saying he was banned figured I would come over and see what was going on. Have you seen me post in here much as of lately? HMMMM no don't think you have..... considering I was an everyday multiple times a day poster in many different sections.....should make you go hmmmm your right you haven't been here. I'm also happy at home but I do like to go out once in awhile does that mean I'm unhappy at home?
    MagicFingers

Quote Originally Posted by The Berean View Post

is that why?
    No, it's not. If it was the threads would be gone, too.
    Religion doesn't save you, change you. heal you or set you free. Jesus does.

"if you could lose your salvation, you would!" John Macarthur

I promise to always post sober.

Closed Thread

Thread Information