Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: I find it amazing

Default Re: I find it amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Yeah.. whatever you say. You just got called out for being what you are. You antagonize and provoke. You obviously don't like it when you get called on it.
    I'm done with it... .

OK - that's it - I give up - get out the baseball bats and tire irons and go to it folks - I'm outta here.

Do we get background music and choreographed dance moves?
    Love like you've never been hurt
    Sing like nobody's listening
    Dance like nobody's watching
    And Live Like it's Heaven on Earth
    - Mark Twain

Whoa there.. you need to quit spouting off... because you don't know half as much as you think you do. I'm not friends with any mods. I know who SoundBear is, because I met him once: He bought some engine oil from me - that's pretty much the only time I've met ANYONE from here.

I've been issued warnings for conduct... and I complied. It's quite simple really. Quit doing the wrong thing that you're doing, and things will correct themselves.

MagicFingers, your problem is that you're a spin doctor... and you work under the pretense that you're always right... even when you're wrong. Suck it up butter cup, you're not always right.
    Want some examples? The pre-fab garage thread, the Air Conditioning thread, the smoke detector thread... just naming three threads in which I had direct confrontation with you.

I now put a face to the name, when I see SoundBear posting... but I don't think he and I would call ourselves friends.
    I also know who MBoy is.. because way back.. like in 2002.. a friend bought some PC parts from him and I tagged along. I doubt he even remembers.... and I doubt he'd consider me a "friend".

Sour grapes? Yeah.. spin doctors usually have that. Quit beating the horse... it's been dead for a while.
    WHoa back up bucko....who said anything about you being friends with anyone....I don't recall saying magneto was friends with any mod. Infact when I made the comment that some mods friends get away with things, I hadn't even thought of you, all of a sudden you jumped up in this thread and start spouting off things for which you know nothing about as well....

As for warnings being given to me for the wrong things I am doing. My point is I never did anything, I guess that holds some merit since another mod reversed my warnings and infractions....If I did something wrong you would think that wouldn't happen.
    Spin doctor....? I never claimed to be right. The three threads you mention? Prefab I didn't argue about prefab garages i argued that some of the wood shipped to the states is our wood and is the same wood we use here. I could care less about the prefab garages....I also stated the cost compared to here that was all. The air conditioning thread I don't ever recall an argument in there. I simply stated where we put our A/C's at and when we have central air what we set it at. I don't even recall an argument in that thread.....as for smoke detector I invite you to go back and read the thread from beginning to end and note that I was not arguing with anyone...I stated what I was told by who and that I believed it to be true. I also said that if I was wrong then I paid for something I didn't need and that sucks to be me. As for spin doctor and beating dead horses you are the one who isn't letting the thread die, attacking me and bringing up threads for which need not be brought up so who has the sour grapes. I hand you my bowl of sour grapes and gladly give them back to you since you want them so badly.
    MagicFingers

Quote Originally Posted by dancingqueen View Post

LOL thats funny specially since we are talking about your dancing at another place....
    MagicFingers

Something about a net site is "amazing"? Surprising perhaps, alarming maybe or even unnerving, but amazing? Amazing for me is saved for items like a devise cutting steel with water or perhaps a beam of light. May haps a tree which has stood for a thousand years would be amazing but nothing to do with this or any other site would amaze me. Take the words "good, amazing, incredible and magical". For some God created the world. In their Bible after each accomplishment are the words God saw it was good, said it was good and it was good. Man made a refrigerator and called it amazing. Man made a car and deemed it incredible. Man made movie's and calls them magical. The fridge is broken, the car will not start and the movie sucks. Good! Done now. As you were.
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
    Joseph Joubert

Quote Originally Posted by MagicFingers View Post
    WHoa back up bucko....who said anything about you being friends with anyone....I don't recall saying magneto was friends with any mod. Infact when I made the comment that some mods friends get away with things, I hadn't even thought of you, all of a sudden you jumped up in this thread and start spouting off things for which you know nothing about as well....

Well.. allow me to refresh your lying and self-serving memory. Of course.. your reply will be something arguing the fact that I referenced a mod when you said admin -- but my point will still stand.
    Admins, mods... whatever... your contention is that I'm part of an inner circle that allows me certain privledges here.

If you cause a disturbance you get banned. Don't ask questions cause you get a warning, don't question the mod cause you get a warning. shut up when your told to or you get a warning. don't defend yourself you get a warning and by god don't ever equate anything to stupid cause you will get banned. According to rules Magneto should get a warning for *****ing but he won't cause he is friends with the mods....but I will be banned.
    You said it right there.. you flung some mud, and now you're hoping it doesn't stick. I'm just revealing you for who you really are... a lying two-faced spin doctor that always needs to feel like they're in the right.
    Keep it up spin doctor... you're digging yourself a nice deep hole... and we'll just bury you in it with an unmarked grave..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGqB6JIUzBo

This is what I'm thinkin... lol

*Directed at MagicFingers -- I couldn't leave you on my ignore list. I love a good fight. Care to go a few more rounds with me? I promise I won't hold anything back... and this joust is so fun. You say some BS, get called on it.. and I get to watch you squirm your way out of it. Its like burning ants with a magnifying glass... and guess what.... you're the ant!*
    Last edited by Magneto; 09-26-2012 at 12:30 PM. Reason: consolidating two posts
    As the world fell, each of us in our own way was broken. It was hard to know who was more crazy: me or everyone else.
    I am the one who runs from both the living and the dead; hunted by scavengers, haunted by those I could not protect.
    So I exist in this waste land; a man reduced to a single instinct......SURVIVE

Quote Originally Posted by ByrdDawg View Post
    OK - that's it - I give up - get out the baseball bats and tire irons and go to it folks - I'm outta here.
    don't go dawg... there is obviously a strong need for "sober second thought" within this site...
    Fate is just the weight of circumstances.

Wow... guess I need to pop in more often. Enough of the name calling and slamming each other please. Can't we all get along?

I am happy someone noticed my post but I sure hope it is not I you address with anger?
    Joseph Joubert

oops sorry anapeg no not you
    MagicFingers

Well.. allow me to refresh your lying and self-serving memory. Of course.. your reply will be something arguing the fact that I referenced a mod when you said admin -- but my point will still stand.
    Admins, mods... whatever... your contention is that I'm part of an inner circle that allows me certain privledges here.

You said it right there.. you flung some mud, and now you're hoping it doesn't stick. I'm just revealing you for who you really are... a lying two-faced spin doctor that always needs to feel like they're in the right.
    Keep it up spin doctor... you're digging yourself a nice deep hole... and we'll just bury you in it with an unmarked grave..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGqB6JIUzBo

This is what I'm thinkin... lol

*Directed at MagicFingers -- I couldn't leave you on my ignore list. I love a good fight. Care to go a few more rounds with me? I promise I won't hold anything back... and this joust is so fun. You say some BS, get called on it.. and I get to watch you squirm your way out of it. Its like burning ants with a magnifying glass... and guess what.... you're the ant!*
    1. He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow.
    In this case, you mean that it’s not him who is traveling but someone else. As in: “He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow. His brother is.”

2. He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow.
    Here, the emphasis is on the word “isn’t” to say that, it’s not true that he is flying. As in: “Do you know that John is flying to Paris tomorrow?” “He isn’t flying to Paris tomorrow. He was intending to but he changed his mind later.”

3. He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow.
    By stressing the word “flying”, we intend to say that this is not what he’s going to do but maybe something else. As in: “He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow. He is actually driving.”

4. He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow.
    If you say the word “to” louder, you’re saying this is not the direction he’s flying into. As in: “He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow. He is actually flying back from Paris.”

5. He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow.
    Stressing the word “Paris”, in this example, would mean that this is not the actual destination of John’s flight. As in: “He is not flying to Paris. He’s flying to New York.”

6. He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow.
    Giving emphasis to the word “tomorrow” would mean that it’s not tomorrow he’s flying but another day. As in: “He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow. He said he would be flying the day after tomorrow.”
    MagicFingers

oops sorry anapeg no not you
    I feel better now, I thought we were getting along.
    Joseph Joubert

we were or are... lol it won't let me delete the post that I made quoting you by accident. oh well ....

edited to add
    finally able to delete the mistaken post
    MagicFingers

Quote Originally Posted by ByrdDawg View Post
    peace out lake trout

Cause if we don't get that, I'm not interested.

I think something like what Magneto suggested
    Love like you've never been hurt
    Sing like nobody's listening
    Dance like nobody's watching
    And Live Like it's Heaven on Earth
    - Mark Twain

5678, glad hands and sliiiiide turn step ball change!
    Joseph Joubert

In their Bible after each accomplishment are the words God saw it was good, said it was good and it was good. Man made a refrigerator and called it amazing. Man made a car and deemed it incredible. Man made movie's and calls them magical. The fridge is broken, the car will not start and the movie sucks. Good! Done now. As you were.
    A man after my own heart! I hate it when someone asks me,
    "How are you"
    Me - "Fine"

AWESOME..

Or I am in a restaraunt and the happy clappy waitress asks me for my order. I order a quarter chicken and a glass of water.

"Perfect" she purrs. "Super"

What? You have entrees that are less than perfect?

Please let's keep the super OUT of superlative unless it is, like, really really awesome.
    The heart of the human problem is the problem of the human heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesky View Post
    Or I am in a restaraunt and the happy clappy waitress asks me for my order. I order a quarter chicken and a glass of water.

"Perfect" she purrs. "Super"

What? You have entrees that are less than perfect?

Please let's keep the super OUT of superlative unless it is, like, really really awesome.
    What would you have her say instead? "Ok. Coming right up, wench."

1. He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow.
    In this case, you mean that it’s not him who is traveling but someone else. As in: “He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow. His brother is.”

2. He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow.
    Here, the emphasis is on the word “isn’t” to say that, it’s not true that he is flying. As in: “Do you know that John is flying to Paris tomorrow?” “He isn’t flying to Paris tomorrow. He was intending to but he changed his mind later.”

3. He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow.
    By stressing the word “flying”, we intend to say that this is not what he’s going to do but maybe something else. As in: “He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow. He is actually driving.”

4. He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow.
    If you say the word “to” louder, you’re saying this is not the direction he’s flying into. As in: “He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow. He is actually flying back from Paris.”

5. He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow.
    Stressing the word “Paris”, in this example, would mean that this is not the actual destination of John’s flight. As in: “He is not flying to Paris. He’s flying to New York.”

6. He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow.
    Giving emphasis to the word “tomorrow” would mean that it’s not tomorrow he’s flying but another day. As in: “He isn't flying to Paris tomorrow. He said he would be flying the day after tomorrow.”

Go spin doctor go! You keep diggin that hole!
    As the world fell, each of us in our own way was broken. It was hard to know who was more crazy: me or everyone else.
    I am the one who runs from both the living and the dead; hunted by scavengers, haunted by those I could not protect.
    So I exist in this waste land; a man reduced to a single instinct......SURVIVE

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information