Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: belvue park

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    sault ste marie
    Posts
    516

    Default belvue park

    Anyone been lately? Are the ducks still there?

  2. #2

    Default Re: belvue park

    Now you are hunting ducks there, .... it is YOU that should be shot, .....
    Why are you hiding behind a username?

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Sault
    Posts
    37,801

    Default Re: belvue park

    Maybe he's a photographer??
    Religion doesn't save you, change you. heal you or set you free. Jesus does.

    "if you could lose your salvation, you would!" John Macarthur

    I promise to always post sober.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Ultra54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Proud tobe born and raised in the Soo
    Posts
    3,828

    Default Re: belvue park

    I saw ducks in front of the Bushplane Musium. The cutest little elderly lady goes there every day to feed them.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    sault ste marie
    Posts
    516

    Default Re: belvue park

    Hunting at bellvue park? Come on seriously! To feed and observe the ducks maybe take some pics .

    They are there but they don't wanna eat .....
    Last edited by Barry Morris; 12-27-2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: insults removed

  6. #6

    Default Re: belvue park

    Quote Originally Posted by The Handyman View Post
    Now you are hunting ducks there, .... it is YOU that should be shot, .....
    Quote Originally Posted by will View Post
    Hunting at bellvue park? Come on seriously! To feed and observe the ducks maybe take some pics .

    They are there but they don't wanna eat .....
    You have posted here before wanting to know about where ducks were located to hunt (http://www.soonet.ca/showthread.php?...&daysprune=100), so that was my assumption with this posts, .... I guess I shouldn't have.
    Last edited by Bill Nash; 12-28-2012 at 06:25 AM.
    Why are you hiding behind a username?

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    sault ste marie
    Posts
    516

    Default Re: belvue park

    Thank you clearly it was a bad assumption. I am nmot dumb enuf to bring a 12g shotgun to belvue park. I mearly want to observe and learn the language and practicce calling. Sorry about the insult

  8. #8

    Default Re: belvue park

    Quote Originally Posted by will View Post
    Thank you clearly it was a bad assumption. I am nmot dumb enuf to bring a 12g shotgun to belvue park. I mearly want to observe and learn the language and practicce calling. Sorry about the insult
    No problem, ....
    Why are you hiding behind a username?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts