Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: is there anywhere in town that i can go havea hot tub fror less than 15 bucks?

Default is there anywhere in town that i can go havea hot tub fror less than 15 bucks?

wter towers too expensive ymca is still pricy with no membership, and john roads is just a warm tub...

please help?

Default Re: is there anywhere in town that i can go havea hot tub fror less than 15 bucks?

Find a backyard with one and hope they're away for the weekend.

Default Re: is there anywhere in town that i can go havea hot tub fror less than 15 bucks?

I tried Google and nuffin. There was a company in town that rented soft sided tubs but I haven't a clue as to their name. Any that are for sale want a first born as down payment. Perhaps you might find the friend of a friend?
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
    Joseph Joubert

Quote Originally Posted by will View Post
    wter towers too expensive ymca is still pricy with no membership, and john roads is just a warm tub...

please help?
    Does that mean that you've already been to the YMCA three times as a free guest in 2013? Anyone in the Sault can get a free guest pass at the Y, up to three times per year.
    The problem with quotes on the internet is that you can never be certain they're authentic.
    ~Abraham Lincoln

3 free passes huh.. they never said nothing about that before when i asked... i might have to look into that, thanks. and i dont know of any in back yeards, if you do, you can pm me where lol

Mine isn't for rent to just anybody, ..... you have to supply some beer, good food, and , .... well, use you imagination, .....
    Why are you hiding behind a username?

If memory serves me correct Tom's Pool and Tub [(705)942-2282] rents the soft sided hot tubs as Anapeg mentioned.
    The voices in my head are having a party and didn't invite me!

Quote Originally Posted by will View Post

please help?
    just walk in at the water tower no one seems to care at all

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information