Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Hempfest 2013

  1. #1
    Senior Member starterwiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    SSM ON
    Posts
    2,469

    Default Hempfest 2013

    Poplardale Rd will be closed Wed Aug 7th, and possibly Thurs Aug 8th from 9:00am to 5:00pm both days.
    This is going to be a stellar Hempfest this year with 13 bands, a re-built stage, and many more clean campsites. Don't miss it.
    Ice cream doesn't have bones.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The recesses of your mind
    Posts
    27,494

    Default Re: Hempfest 2013

    Things we can be sure of:

    1) the collective IQ will not be above the number on the back of Sid Crosby's jersey

    2) Doritos vendors will make enough in two days to retire

    3) Irish Spring vendors will file for bankruptcy after two days

    4) one of the worst bands to ever plague humanity, The Grateful Dead, will be hailed as geniuses and artists

    5) the 3% of people attending who actually have jobs will feel rough Monday



    Enjoy!!!

  3. #3
    Junior Member bazzinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: Hempfest 2013

    Bet ya the crime rate in the Sault drops those days

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The recesses of your mind
    Posts
    27,494

    Default Re: Hempfest 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by bazzinga View Post
    Bet ya the crime rate in the Sault drops those days
    because it's held outside the Soo?

  5. #5
    Junior Member bazzinga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    24

    Default Re: Hempfest 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by RWGR View Post
    because it's held outside the Soo?
    2+2 does equal 4

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The recesses of your mind
    Posts
    27,494

    Default Re: Hempfest 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by bazzinga View Post
    2+2 does equal 4
    showing off your algebra skills...tacky

  7. #7
    Senior Member dancingqueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    20,067

    Default Re: Hempfest 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by bazzinga View Post
    Bet ya the crime rate in the Sault drops those days
    So will the income of McDonalds and Burger king....
    Wait, no one likes Burger King....
    Love like you've never been hurt
    Sing like nobody's listening
    Dance like nobody's watching
    And Live Like it's Heaven on Earth
    - Mark Twain

  8. #8
    Senior Member dancingqueen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    20,067

    Default Re: Hempfest 2013

    No, but after hempfest there will be a significant population who do.
    (do you always hyperbole to make a point?)
    Love like you've never been hurt
    Sing like nobody's listening
    Dance like nobody's watching
    And Live Like it's Heaven on Earth
    - Mark Twain

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,977

    Default Re: Hempfest 2013

    I like how potheads always try to get so philosophical about it when they talk about smoking. They have this deep spiritual reason for why they do it. Just once I want to hear someone say I do it because I'm a dirtbag high school dropout who smokes pot because I wanted to fit in. Now the highlight of my life is waiting for that one time of year when I go to Hempfest and get that feeling of fitting in again even if it is with fellow dirtbags. You know the people who are still too stupid not to bring weapons and hard drugs even though they know police set up shop that weekend.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The recesses of your mind
    Posts
    27,494

    Default Re: Hempfest 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by official soonet pu$$ycat View Post
    I like how potheads always try to get so philosophical about it when they talk about smoking. They have this deep spiritual reason for why they do it. Just once I want to hear someone say I do it because I'm a dirtbag high school dropout who smokes pot because I wanted to fit in. Now the highlight of my life is waiting for that one time of year when I go to Hempfest and get that feeling of fitting in again even if it is with fellow dirtbags who still are too stupid not to bring weapons and hard drugs even though they know police set up shop that weekend.
    My favorite pothead (and we all know one in our lives) is this person who (usually a guy, but not always):

    1) hasn't held anything that could reasonably called a 'job' for more than a decade

    2) considers getting up at 10:00 AM 'early', and complains how tired he is for doing so

    3) for weeks he will talk about the time he had to shovel snow for an hour

    4) is an expert on modern-day cartoons, and can repeat entire episodes verbatim

    5) is now at the point where he admits he basically spends all of February in bed



    excessive marijuana use doesn't negatively affect people one bit

  11. #11
    Senior Member The 6th Member Of AC/DC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Soo
    Posts
    17,089

    Default Re: Hempfest 2013

    Dope users-Stay classy my friends lol

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,977

    Default Re: Hempfest 2013

    Upcoming rebuttals

    Don't knock it til you tried it
    Not everyone who smokes pot is a dirtbag
    Alcohol is worse

  13. #13
    Senior Member The 6th Member Of AC/DC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Soo
    Posts
    17,089

    Default Re: Hempfest 2013

    Some of us are business owners .....................

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,977

    Default Re: Hempfest 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by The 6th Member Of AC/DC View Post
    Some of us are business owners .....................
    Haha. Our debit is down. Cash only.

  15. #15
    Senior Member The 6th Member Of AC/DC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Soo
    Posts
    17,089

    Default Re: Hempfest 2013

    Look man, looks around to make sure no one is listening. Here is the deal, it's Friday, I am almost out of dope, cash deal, 20 per cent off special. I need a slow ride, you need to save cash. What do you say we play ball, wink wink. Hahahahahaha

  16. #16
    Senior Member 8th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,918

    Default Re: Hempfest 2013

    Hook me up 6th I gots me the reefer madness
    Last edited by 8th; 08-09-2013 at 04:01 PM.

  17. #17
    Senior Member 8th's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,918

    Default Re: Hempfest 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr belsito View Post
    I know this person who own's a car, she will not cross the river with it cause its littered with seeds, fn idiot !
    Lesson 1 ... don't buy the cheap $hit LOL
    Last edited by 8th; 08-09-2013 at 10:18 PM.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,977

    Default Re: Hempfest 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Bite Me View Post
    No arrests??!!
    No it would take them days to get that smell off their handcuffs.

  19. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The recesses of your mind
    Posts
    27,494

    Default Re: Hempfest 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by RWGR View Post
    Things we can be sure of:
    2) Doritos vendors will make enough in two days to retire
    A few things will be different at this year's Hempfest, the 22-year-old summer "protestival" on Seattle's waterfront where tens of thousands of revelers gather to use dope openly, listen to music and gaze at the Olympic Mountains in the distance.
    The haze of pot smoke might smell a little more like victory, after Washington and Colorado became the first states to legalize marijuana use by adults over 21. Having won at the state level, speakers will concentrate on the reform of federal marijuana laws.

    Oh, and the Seattle police - who have long turned a lenient eye on Hempfest tokers - don't plan to be writing tickets or making arrests. They'll be busy handing out Doritos.

    "I think it's going to be a lot of fun," said Sgt. Sean Whitcomb, department spokesman and junk-food-dispenser-in-chief. "It's meant to be ironic. The idea of police passing out Doritos at a festival that celebrates pot, we're sure, is going to generate some buzz."

    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20130815/DA8680VG0.html



    Sometimes I even amaze myself

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts