Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
Results 121 to 137 of 137

Thread: Nascar Has Lost It's Luster

  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,419

    Default Re: Nascar Has Lost It's Luster

    Things can change for Kurt but not Danica??

    Sure.
    My apologies if defending seems defensive!!

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Standing in the shadows
    Posts
    2,615

    Default Re: Nascar Has Lost It's Luster

    Quote Originally Posted by The Berean View Post
    Things can change for Kurt but not Danica??

    Sure.
    2 top ten finishes and it's front page news.

    http://www.nascar.com/en_us/sprint-cup-series.html

    Who finished 7th last week?
    When you have no knowledge you have no argument.

  3. #123
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Sault
    Posts
    37,745

    Default Re: Nascar Has Lost It's Luster

    The "one of a kind" in any sport gets more attention!!

  4. #124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Standing in the shadows
    Posts
    2,615

    Default Re: Nascar Has Lost It's Luster

    http://www.motorsport.com/nascar-ns/...ter-this-year/

    I sure this girl will be a bigger star than Danica. She is Prettier and has bigger B00B's
    When you have no knowledge you have no argument.

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Standing in the shadows
    Posts
    2,615

    Default Re: Nascar Has Lost It's Luster

    Season ending update.

    Danica is way over rated.

    http://www.nascar.com/en_us/sprint-c...standings.html

    Please Note that her teammate who is in his first year at SHR is the New Series Champion. And Danica is 28th, Heck that is an improvement.
    When you have no knowledge you have no argument.

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    897

    Default Re: Nascar Has Lost It's Luster


  7. #127
    Senior Member Anapeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    just ever so slightly before the grave
    Posts
    9,509

    Default Re: Nascar Has Lost It's Luster

    Quote Originally Posted by hobo View Post
    That man is looking at bat **** crazy in his rear view mirror. Psycho dork.
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
    Joseph Joubert

  8. #128
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Sault
    Posts
    37,745

    Default Re: Nascar Has Lost It's Luster

    Quote Originally Posted by The Voice View Post
    Season ending update.

    Danica is way over rated.

    http://www.nascar.com/en_us/sprint-c...standings.html

    Please Note that her teammate who is in his first year at SHR is the New Series Champion. And Danica is 28th, Heck that is an improvement.
    Call us when Danica is last.
    Religion doesn't save you, change you. heal you or set you free. Jesus does.

    "if you could lose your salvation, you would!" John Macarthur

    I promise to always post sober.

  9. #129
    Senior Member Anapeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    just ever so slightly before the grave
    Posts
    9,509

    Default Re: Nascar Has Lost It's Luster

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Morris View Post
    Call us when Danica is last.
    She has had a few self inflicted DNF's in her career. She has tried wrecking (she has admitted the validity of this statement) others and wound up in the wall herself. She gets unwarranted publicity over higher ranking/placing drivers only because she is a she. I take nothing away from her but there are those out there who put a Hell of a lot behind her because she is female.
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
    Joseph Joubert

  10. #130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Standing in the shadows
    Posts
    2,615

    Default Re: Nascar Has Lost It's Luster

    Quote Originally Posted by The Berean View Post
    Things can change for Kurt but not Danica??

    Sure.
    Actually Berian Danica's Contract is about to expire we will see what happens then.
    When you have no knowledge you have no argument.

  11. #131
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Sault
    Posts
    37,745

    Default Re: Nascar Has Lost It's Luster

    Quote Originally Posted by The Voice View Post
    Actually Berian Danica's Contract is about to expire we will see what happens then.
    Do let us know.
    Religion doesn't save you, change you. heal you or set you free. Jesus does.

    "if you could lose your salvation, you would!" John Macarthur

    I promise to always post sober.

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Standing in the shadows
    Posts
    2,615

    Default Re: Nascar Has Lost It's Luster

    http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-med...s-godaddy.html

    "one of the sports most popular drivers" Seriously; For what? Being pretty?
    When you have no knowledge you have no argument.

  13. #133
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Sault
    Posts
    37,745

    Default Re: Nascar Has Lost It's Luster

    Quote Originally Posted by The Voice View Post
    http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-med...s-godaddy.html

    "one of the sports most popular drivers" Seriously; For what? Being pretty?
    It's a business. If a pretty face brings in the bux, why not??

    Now, if she always came in dead last, I might see your point. But she doesn't.
    Religion doesn't save you, change you. heal you or set you free. Jesus does.

    "if you could lose your salvation, you would!" John Macarthur

    I promise to always post sober.

  14. #134
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Standing in the shadows
    Posts
    2,615

    Default Re: Nascar Has Lost It's Luster

    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Morris View Post
    It's a business. If a pretty face brings in the bux, why not??

    Now, if she always came in dead last, I might see your point. But she doesn't.
    Status Update Danica still Sucks but not quite as much.
    When you have no knowledge you have no argument.

  15. #135
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Sault
    Posts
    37,745

    Default Re: Nascar Has Lost It's Luster

    Quote Originally Posted by The Voice View Post
    Status Update Danica still Sucks but not quite as much.
    She does OK for the business. They are happy.
    Religion doesn't save you, change you. heal you or set you free. Jesus does.

    "if you could lose your salvation, you would!" John Macarthur

    I promise to always post sober.

  16. #136
    Senior Member riggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    that little dark corner of your mind
    Posts
    4,889
    CANADA................"often imitated but never duplicated"

  17. #137
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Sault
    Posts
    37,745

    Default Re: Nascar Has Lost It's Luster

    He may be right. Too bad.
    Religion doesn't save you, change you. heal you or set you free. Jesus does.

    "if you could lose your salvation, you would!" John Macarthur

    I promise to always post sober.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts