Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Mortal Error: The Shot That Killed JFK

Default Mortal Error: The Shot That Killed JFK

Did anyone watch the Mortal Error tv special on this last night? I had only recently heard about the book and only caught a few minutes of the show last night but thought it was an interesting theory. The basic theory is that a secret service agent accidently fired the shot that killed Kennedy after the shots were fired by Oswald. It is said that when the motorcade increased speed, once the Oswald shots were firing, the secret agent lost his balance with a gun in his hand and caused him to shoot Kennedy. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mortal_...hat_Killed_JFK

I apologize if this doesn't belong in the "Politics" section.. I wasn't sure where to post it.
    :-)
    "Zingy Zingy"

Default Re: Mortal Error: The Shot That Killed JFK

You should watch the movie parkland, followed by the unedited original version of the Zapruder film on Youtube.
    No secret service agent shot Kennedy.
    i5 2500K at 4.9 Ghz, H100, OCZ Vertex 4 256 GB, Corsair M4 256 GB, 2 x ASUS R9 270X DC2, 2 x 4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X F3, Corsair 600T, Samsung 2443BW, Asus PB278Q 2560x1440

I just love a good conspiracy theory. NOT.

Lets not forget the moon landing film was shot in Hollywood and George Bush caused the 911 tragedy.

I like to think that they did land on the moon, but the cameras didn't work properly, so they had to shoot a scene down here on earth, to replicate what actually happened.

I also like to think that there was an accidental shooting during the JFK assassination. It explains the Secret Service cover-up, without turning it into a Secret Service plot to kill the President.

Anyone with a reasonable mind knows Oswald couldn't have caused that injury to Kennedy.
    Currently being ignored: The Voice, The Official Cat of Soonet, and Aristotle.

What's next, Oswald did not shoot JFK?
    i5 2500K at 4.9 Ghz, H100, OCZ Vertex 4 256 GB, Corsair M4 256 GB, 2 x ASUS R9 270X DC2, 2 x 4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X F3, Corsair 600T, Samsung 2443BW, Asus PB278Q 2560x1440

If you want more logic:

There's one person that shot Martin Luther King, there's one person that shot Bobby Kennedy, there's one that shot George Wallace, there's one person that shot Ronald Reagan.
    The other three presidents killed in office — Lincoln, Garfield and McKinley — also died at the hands of a lone gunman.

But for some reason you insist is was the Secret Service who accidentally shot the President.

If you watched the documentary that Freq mentioned in his OP, you would know that there was an official deposition from an X-ray technician who worked the Kennedy autopsy, who was handed 3 metal fragments, and was ordered to tape those fragments to Kennedy's skull, and re-take the X-rays.

This was done to make it look like Oswald's gun killed the President.

So, while Oswald may have shot the President, the bullet that killed him, did not come from Oswald's gun. The Secret Service just made it look that way, by doctoring the evidence.

At least, that's what the documentary claims.

If you put an accidental shooting at the center of the Kennedy assassination, all the pieces fit perfectly.

- If it was a conspiracy within the Secret Service, good agents would have stepped forward, and eventually outed the rogue agents.

- If it was an accidental shooting, all agents involved would band together, to protect one of their own, and the National Security interests (a government agency accidentally killing their own leader would have looked real bad during the height of the Cold War).

- A witness who testified at the official hearings stated (on the record) that she saw agents shooting back at someone, from the cavalcade (the agent who slipped and fired the fatal shot).

This theory explains everything, from the problems with forensics, to the reasons behind the Secret Service cover-up. It is a complete package. So, I'm willing to go with it, until a better theory emerges.

What's really odd, is that this was all documented in a book, a number of years ago, and it was largely ignored. Turns out, it might have been the real truth, all along.

Why would all agents band together to protect one of their own? Because it fits in the theory?

Quote Originally Posted by The Left Sock View Post
    If you put an accidental shooting at the center of the Kennedy assassination, all the pieces fit perfectly.

- If it was a conspiracy within the Secret Service, good agents would have stepped forward, and eventually outed the rogue agents.

- If it was an accidental shooting, all agents involved would band together, to protect one of their own, and the National Security interests (a government agency accidentally killing their own leader would have looked real bad during the height of the Cold War).

- A witness who testified at the official hearings stated (on the record) that she saw agents shooting back at someone, from the cavalcade (the agent who slipped and fired the fatal shot).

This theory explains everything, from the problems with forensics, to the reasons behind the Secret Service cover-up. It is a complete package. So, I'm willing to go with it, until a better theory emerges.

What's really odd, is that this was all documented in a book, a number of years ago, and it was largely ignored. Turns out, it might have been the real truth, all along.
    Or Maybe not?

Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    Why would all agents band together to protect one of their own? Because it fits in the theory?
    As previously mentioned, I stated two reasons why all agents would band together: for National Security interests, and to protect their own.

National Security interests are the primary reason. If enemies of the United States realized that a President could be killed by his own protection detail, it would seriously damage the reputation and integrity of the Secret Service, and put all kinds of people at heightened risk.

The more human element, the fact that an agent made the worst mistake of his life, and accidentally shot his own President, would be something that fellow agents would realistically rally around, to protect him. Police forces around the world do this kind of thing, all the time.

So no, it doesn't simply 'fit the theory'. The theory fits, because these things are true.

I think you have watched a few to many movies to think that police forces around the world do this kind of thing all the time.
    FYI, a President can always be killed by his own protection detail. Does not mean he will.

How many shots were fired in total?

Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    I think you have watched a few to many movies to think that police forces around the world do this kind of thing all the time.
    FYI, a President can always be killed by his own protection detail. Does not mean he will.

How many shots were fired in total?
    If I recall, they say Oswald took the first two shots, one missing JFK but apparently hitting the limo and fragments then spray on to JFK's face, the next hitting him (the magic bullet shot), and the third and fatal shot accidently being taken by secret service agent George Hickey from an AR-15 rifle that was in the car at the time. The documentary shows that the gun was not in the agents hands prior
    to taking the last corner before Oswald started shooting. It showed that after the first shot by Oswald, secret service agents started looking around where the shots were coming from and after the second shot by Oswald, Hickey had grabbed the gun and as he pulled the gun up, the motorcade increased speed, causing him to lose balance and accidently pulling the trigger and delivering the fatal shot to JFK. The book that this documentary is based on was released in 1992.
    Last edited by The Freq; 11-05-2013 at 07:59 AM.
    "Zingy Zingy"

I've not read the book but I'm going to. Here is a review of the book from 2002.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com...griffith1.html
    "Zingy Zingy"

Quote Originally Posted by The Freq View Post
    If I recall, they say Oswald took the first two shots, one missing JFK but apparently hitting the limo and fragments then spray on to JFK's face, the next hitting him (the magic bullet shot), and the third and fatal shot accidently being taken by secret service agent George Hickey from an AR-15 rifle that was in the car at the time. The documentary shows that the gun was not in the agents hands prior
    to taking the last corner before Oswald started shooting. It showed that after the first shot by Oswald, secret service agents started looking around where the shots were coming from and after the second shot by Oswald, Hickey had grabbed the gun and as he pulled the gun up, the motorcade increased speed, causing him to lose balance and accidently pulling the trigger and delivering the fatal shot to JFK. The book that this documentary is based on was released in 1992.
    There have been many books and documentaries made about Roswell New Mexico and the alleged UFO crash that happened there.
    Only problem with all of those books and documentaries is that there has been 0 tangible proof presented that this event indeed happened.
    Want to know why? Because the government covered the alleged crash up and refuses to tell what really happened.

See something common with all the various JFK theories, including the one you are going to read?

Yeah, the real killing of a US President is just like the alleged crash of a UFO. Great comparison!

I love the passion conspiracy theorists have. All it takes is one movie and people know what happened. What you people may not know is that I was there that day and what I saw was a women with a yellow umbrella walking.... no no no I'm confusing this story with How I Met Your Mother.
    Meanwhile in the treefort... the silence continues. The Cat hangs himself. Of course he doesn't really hang himself but he did fake it to get Sock to say something to him. Sock just sits there in silence. It began to dawn on the cat that nothing will ever fix the rift. He hears Sock snore and realizes that he didn't even notice the fake hanging. Hope remains....

It wasn't a fictional movie; it was this strange kind of film based on facts and research, called a 'documentary'. With real footage, witnesses and court transcripts, and everything!

Quote Originally Posted by The Left Sock View Post
    It wasn't a fictional movie; it was this strange kind of film based on facts and research, called a 'documentary'. With real footage, witnesses and court transcripts, and everything!
    Much like Loose Change I'm sure. Isn't that considered a documentary? You know the kind of documentary that takes things out of context and take points that support their theory and conveniently leave out things that disprove it.
    Meanwhile in the treefort... the silence continues. The Cat hangs himself. Of course he doesn't really hang himself but he did fake it to get Sock to say something to him. Sock just sits there in silence. It began to dawn on the cat that nothing will ever fix the rift. He hears Sock snore and realizes that he didn't even notice the fake hanging. Hope remains....

Well, once you sink down into the exotic realm of documentary films, you realize there are a few types within the genre.

- There are 'pure' documentaries, done with the journalistic integrity of a news story (like this one about JFK)

- There are 'political' documentaries, in which real information is provided in a way that is intended to sway opinion (Michael Moore's works)

- Then there are documentaries that are really just meant to be fun, referred to as 'mockumentaries' (Werner Herzog's 'Incident at Loch Ness')

Every time a documentary is released, the critics and industry pros pore over it, and render their verdict. It's easy enough to do; journalistic standards are all that is needed, to assess one of these films.

As far as I know, the documentary in question here, was done with integrity, and there are no flagrantly large controversies swirling around the truth content of this film.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information