Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: R.I.P. Ray Brown

Hybrid View

Default R.I.P. Ray Brown

Local rock drummer Ray Brown has passed away after a battle with cancer. A super sweet guy taken far too young. He will be missed by family and many friends and fans. No word yet on funeral arrangements.
    "Zingy Zingy"

Default Re: R.I.P. Ray Brown

I didn't know Ray very well, other than to have some minor conversation if we ran into each other somewhere. I can say though, I don't recall EVER hearing anything negative said about him. From what I have heard people say about him that knew him well, it's a shame I didn't know him better.

Obit has been published with funeral arrangements.

BROWN, Raymond “Ray”
    Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Peacefully passed with his family by his side at the Algoma Residential Community Hospice on Tuesday, November 12, 2013 at the age of 41. Beloved son of the late Ronald and the late Yolande Brown. Much loved brother of Marcel (Danielle) and Eric (Angie Desimon). Cherished fiancé of Candy Devilin. Special uncle of Grant, Daytona-Lee, Brooklyn and Bella. Ray will be sadly missed by many aunts, uncles and cousins. Friends may call at the Arthur Funeral Home & Cremation Centre on Friday, November 15, 2013 from 6-9 pm and again on Saturday, November 16, 2013 from 12 noon until 1:30 pm. Funeral service to be held in the chapel at 2 pm. Cremation with interment Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. Memorial contributions to the Algoma Residential Community Hospice (ARCH) or the SAH Cancer Care Fund would be appreciated by the family. Expressions of sympathy may be offered at www.arthurfuneralhome.com.
    http://www.sootoday.com/content/anno...ts/obituaries/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information