Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Good bye

Default Good bye

Due to my taking a stand in one of the native threads, and the subsequent ganging up. I have come to the sad and sudden realization that this place is not for me.

As a consequence (I feel I am a person of principal), I will be deleting most of my photos found in this forum. I can't seem to delete my postings.

I only post this so that you will not wonder why I am not participating here anymore. I will not post anything in the soapbox as some will construe that I am whining. Nothing would be further from the truth.

I will keep my PMs open, as I will do one more leather project for a person who participates on this forum, So I will check the PM box on occasion. Other then that, it was a good run.

Thanks for all the good times.
    No photographer is as good as the simplest camera. ~Edward Steichen

Default Re: Good bye

awwwwwwww thats too bad ,i dont write much here ,but i do look at the pics you put on here...

i did enjoy them take care...

some people here can truly be jerk i know i have experienced this many times already

Chako hey thanks for the photos... always been nice work, yeah it sucks so many people here are losers... Anyways just wanted to say nice work, thanks for sharing good luck with your photography and the leather work.

Chako, you contribute so much, to leave is like admitting a defeat of sorts. I think you are a stronger personality then that! And I think the majority here benefit from your presence! And BTW, I missed what happened this evening due to work,(because it's a priority over this place), however, I would like to know what happened, and who offended you. Please feel free to PM me and let me know. I'm betting they aren't worth half of what you are feeling!
    ~~The hardest struggle of all is to be something different from what the average man is.~~

i'm also curious about what happened now.

or what was said.

I hope you decide to stay Chako-change your mind, but if not I can totally understand why.

sorry to see you go [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] sent u a PM
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.”-Kahlil Gibran

i usually just walk away for a day of two, then i feel better. I also just remember, I am me, I like me... that is all that matters.

Sometimes you just have to look at the source.

I hope you come back. I really enjoyed your photos and creativity.
    If you are not apart of the solution, then you are apart of the problem.

hp2

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Chako!!!!!!! NO NO NO!! you must stay as little b said you are stronger then that!!!!!!!!

LOL SMARTEN up!! or ill have to come b slap ya!!! lol I Know where to find ya now!!!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Chako, I agree with all of the others posting in this thread. Some people on this site can be real jerks, but most of us are not.

Please re-consider, perhaps if you prefer you can just avoid the soapbox?

Many do!
    Attitude is contagious - is your's worth catching?
    The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..
    Make peace with your past, so it wont spoil the present

Ihave no idea what happened either but I will really miss your pictures and your posts..
    “When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself"

There are only a handful of idiots of here. Put them on ignore. You can't take this place personally. I mean really, how much influence do any of us have on other's on this board? Only the power we give em.

It's too bad, you were one of the few reasons I stayed in this place... I hope you will reconsider.
    “Teachers are expected to reach unattainable goals with inadequate tools. The miracle is that at times they accomplish this impossible task.”
    Haim Ginott

Pleeeeeeeeeease re-consider Chako! I always enjoyed your photography and your level headed informed opinions.

Don't let the jerks win!
    Attitude is contagious - is your's worth catching?
    The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..
    Make peace with your past, so it wont spoil the present

Chako, I don't know what happened last night but it will be a great loss to this board if you leave. I really enjoy the pictures you posted and information to help us all out. I know myself the links to photography I have either read or saved for future reading. Although some of it sailed right over my head. You brought so much to this board and it is a shame that a few could ruin it for you. Hope you reconsider and at least post your pictures for the ones who appreciate your work can enjoy still.
    If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater, suggest that he wear a tail.

Senior Member EyelashExtensions's Avatar

Chako, although discussions get sometimes out of control you can't let things like that bother you. You do a lot of good for this forum and TONS of people obviously would rather you here. I being one of them. Your knowledge, expertise and beautiful photos are much appreciated. I think we all have had some sort of bad experience on here. I hope you leave it in the past, don't let it get to you and continue to join us on here.

I wish you would reconsider but I understand where you are coming from and how frustrating this place can be. Take a break, maybe even a long one, but consider returning as many of us enjoy your input and find you anything but offensive and difficult.

There are many pimples on the arse of Soonet but you certainly can't let them get to you. Although they make it ugly sometimes, it's not always a bad place.

You are inspirational and always welcome and appreciated by most of us.
    "Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do."

Chako, we'd all rather read a well thought out response by you, than imbecilic drivel by uneducated ignoramuses. Take a break, cool down, and then get the heck back here. You are a thoughtful and important contributor to Soonet.

Once, a few years ago, I left for about 6 months too. Then I came back with some perspective. Now I just laugh at those who drone on.......
    Somewhere in a lonely hotel room
    there’s a guy starting to realize
    That eternal fate has turned it's back on him
    It's two a.m.

i dont know what happened either, but i hope you reconsider. your pics and skills are fantastic and really add alot to this board. i can understand not going back to the soapbox, but please think about staying here in the photo section.

Please don't leave Chako, we need intelligent people on here, and you are one of them. I also worry about the things I say (type) on here, sometimes my mind goes faster than my fingers. I tend to go on and on, before I get to the point, and the point this time is,

PLEASE STAY [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/high5.gif[/img]
    Time is a great teacher, unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

sitting in a rocking chair in the good ole Soo

Add me to the list of those who hope you will reconsider.It will be a huge loss for many of us if your fabulous pics,your great and informative posts disappear.Soonet needs you!!!!

I missed what happened too but you can't let them get to you that way.It's frustrating as all get out sometimes but this place needs measured posts like yours!!Please reconsider.
    For the beauty of the earth,
    For the beauty of the skies...

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] Don't go....
    ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•. ¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information