Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Circle H Ranch fiasco still ongoing

Default Circle H Ranch fiasco still ongoing

It appears that the animal neglect/abuse charges have still not been dealt with. This case began August 2012 and it continues unresolved. Animals are still in foster care and delays by the accused and the painfully slow judicial system have not helped matters.
    The accused is scheduled to appear at the civic centre tomorrow morning. I question if the media will even attend or has this case been forgotten?

It is open to the public as far as I'm aware.
    "Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do."

Default Re: Circle H Ranch fiasco still ongoing

could it be they cant prove their case,but really after all this time who the f#$#$% cares?

Actually that seems to be the problem most of the time. A little or a lot of time goes by and people just forget and don't give a damn. I have to say that I am one of the ones that do.
    There are still over a dozen animals in foster care and she (Rebecca Hurley owner of Circle H Ranch) owes the SPCA over $130 000. That amount has been covered so far by the SPCA and the tax payers.
    I just thought I'd give a little needed attention to a situation that seems to be stuck in the dark.
    "Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do."

With Sootoday and Local2 owned by the same company, you won't see it there. The lady from Sootoday is chummy with those involved. With Craig out at Local2, I will be shocked to see it
    The cat didn't come back the very next day but he does check in every now and then.

I guess it really is who you know locally. I expect it will be shuffled under the carpet or there will be a glowing article about how wonderful that ranch is. I guess abusing animals is acceptable as long as you claim everyone is out to get you.

Sad that our system is so easily fooled by fools themselves.

Again I agree with Loopy

I would be very surprised to see anything reported on this, if anything, it will be a glowing report if there is one

I understand Craig, I know they won't report anything because of the deep and cherished friendship....birds of a feather I guess.
    I wish you all the best Craig.

I also agree with Loopy, and also wonder if anything has changed at the petting zoo? Is that poor bear they claim to love so much still in that tiny cage?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information