Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help with your PC repair issues?

Default Need help with your PC repair issues?

I was a PC repair technician for just over a year and have been around and involved with computers for the better part of a decade, and I've troubleshot everything from registry issues to virus/internet issues to OS reinstalls for PC/Mac.
    If you are having PC issues and are seeking advice/help I would be more than willing to lend a hand. Just shoot me a PM.

Default Re: Need help with your PC repair issues?

Please contact me at 705-257-8502 as I need to have someone repair an issue with my network. Thanks

Do you do the hardware part of it? I want a better video card but was told my 300w power supply can't handle video card upgrade and I would need a better power supply first.

Maybe just get you to install both the card and power supply at once.

Installing both is rather easy. Everything is labeled (unless you get an uber cheap Chinese model) and only goes into one place.

As for your psu issue - what kind of power supply do you currently have and what video card you planning on getting? If its a low power one, then a psu change might not even be required (once again you may have a Chinese model that's uber crap)(
    i7 970 @ 4.4ghz | Gigabyte x58a UD5 | 6 x 2gb Kingston HyperX 1600mhz| Corasir HX1000w PSU | 2 x 40gb Intel SSD + 1TB WD Green | Zotac GTX 480 | Corsair Obsidian 700D
    EK Supreme | MCP655 | XSPC RX360 | DD Dual 5.25" Resvoir | EK GTX480 Nickle | 3 x Sflex 3000rpm 120 x 38mm |

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information